Question: According to our article, what fruit do you need to make our Beetroot juice zing smoothie?
Beat the winter blues with a luxurious day experience for you and a friend
We've teamed up with Nirvana Spa to offer two goodtoknow users and a friend this fabulous prize.
Blue Monday, which falls on January 17th, is officially the most depressing day of the year! With the holiday season over and New Year’s resolutions tricky and tiresome to maintain, kick Blue Monday into the galaxy and head to paradise with Nirvana Spa.
Nirvana Spa, the award-winning spa based in Berkshire welcomes you to the ultimate experience of peace and tranquility with treatments that have been specifically selected to restore, relax and refresh your senses. Renowned for its pure water source, Nirvana Spa is home to six pure, natural pools fed by a spring deep underground with water clean enough to drink. The spa’s famous flotation therapy pool contains hundreds of tons of minerals and salts from the Dead Sea so you can enjoy a relaxing floating experience while treating your whole body to a therapeutic experience at the same time.
* Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
* The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
* The sponsor is Nirvana Spa
* The closing date is 14 February 2011.
* Proof of identity and age may be required.
* Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
* All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
* Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
* No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
* The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
* The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
* Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
* The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
* In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
* The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
* The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
* Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
* Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
* Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
* Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
* Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
* The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
* The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
* In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
* A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
* Use of entrant's email address: when you enter this competition, your email address will be automatically added to receive.
* Please note that you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the email newsletter(s) via the unsubscribe message in the email(s).
Closing date: Mon 14th February, 2011