Nokia 808 Pureview cameraphone
TechRadar has teamed up with Nokia to give you the chance to win a slice of smartphone history.
With the Nokia 808 PureView you can leave the compact camera at home (even at night) and capture amazing detail in stunning clarity.
The latest innovation in smartphone technology has a 41MP camera and full HD video quality, delivering ground-breaking imagery and sound capture that fits right into your pocket. It gives unprecedented camera control and photo versatility with new depth and detail in every single snap.
Become a pro in minutes
Take photos like a professional in different atmospheres, situations and lighting with the Carl Zeiss lens and flash. The PureView wizardry also compresses the files so you can share your super detailed works of art to Facebook and Twitter within seconds.
It's also features lossless zoom for photo and video, making it easy to frame the snap or movie you want - plus a Xenon flash ensures you'll get the shots that easily eclipse a separate compact camera.
To win a ground-breaking Nokia 808 PureView, simply answer the following multiple choice question, and you could be in with a chance of bagging a top end smartphone of your very own!
Which operating system does the Nokia 808 Pureview use?
Future Publishing Ltd. Beauford House 30 Monmouth Street Bath BA1 2BW England
Tel: (+44) 01225 442244
1. These rules and any other rules specified by Future Publishing Limited or any of its group of companies (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition rules.
2. All entries must be received at the place specified during the period in which the Competition is open and late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. Proof of posting (if relevant) shall not be deemed proof of delivery. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household. Prizes may be provided by a third party sponsor of the Competition. The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with cash or a prize of comparable value.
4. The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
5. Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all GB residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
6. By entering a Competition you:
a. grant the Company, any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition and the Competition sponsor(s) permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
b. acknowledge that, where the Competition is being run on the Facebook site, you are disclosing information to the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) and not to Facebook Ireland Limited or Facebook, Inc. (together “Facebook”);
c. grant the Company and any Competition sponsor(s) the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions given.
d. accept that all entries will become the property of the Company upon receipt and will not be returned. You will retain all rights you have in the copyright and other intellectual property rights comprising the Competition entry but, by entering the Competition, you grant the Company and its licensees the right free of charge to republish your Competition entry;
e. waive any moral rights or similar rights you have in your Competition entry whether such rights arise pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988 (the “Act”) or equivalent legislation anywhere in the world; and
f. warrant to the Company that the Competition entry is wholly original to you and not wholly or substantially copied from any other material and that the Competition entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any statutory, common law, regulatory or intellectual property rights of any third party.
7. You may be offered the chance to subscribe for a free newsletter or other service of the Company but failing to do this will not disqualify you from a Competition.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
10. If you are a winner of a Competition:
a. the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
b. you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.