WIN a once in a lifetime trip to the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona
We are giving you the chance to experience Fun in the Florida Sun on 28th January 2010 ROLEX 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA Champions Race.
ROLEX 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA® is Americas most prestigious sport car race and the kickoff event for the international motorsports calendar. One of the truly great 24-hour sports car events, the Rolex 24 at Daytona Beach features the top racers in the world, including Juan Pablo Montoya, Danica Patrick, Dario Franchitti, Jimmie Johnson, Jimmy Vasser, Andy Wallace, Darren Manning, Buddy Rice and Darren Law. Daytona Prototypes and GT cars race on the legendary 3.56 mile road course, with 310 banking, in the ultimate test of man and machine.
ROLEX 24 HOURS OF DAYTONA® produced the closest finish in race history, after 24 hours of racing thrills the winning margin was less than one second! Last years prize winner, Ozzy OShea, said of his hot lap: The car was both terrifyingly loud and immensely quick. We were soon reaching speeds of 160mph. I was being thrown left to right into a chicane, before powering full-throttle onto the world-famous 31° banked corner.
* Return flights courtesy of Virgin Atlantic
* Four nights at the Hilton Daytona Beach, a premier hotel located on the sandy white beaches of Daytona Beach, FL
* All-inclusive pass for the Rolex 24 Daytona which includes access to the infield and grandstands for all four days
* Champions Club Hospitality Access as a member of the DAYTONA 500 Club. Includes lunch and dinner on Saturday, garage access and event programme.
* A hot lap around the world-famous high banks and road course of Daytona International
* Speedway (weather and schedule permitting) and garage tour.
* Sky Box Suite Admission on Sunday
* Behind-the-scenes tour of the race control tower with Grand-Ams Director of Competition
* Photo opportunity with the winning team in Gatorade Victory Lane
* One-day admission to the DAYTONA 500 EXPERIENCE, an interactive motorsports attraction located at Daytona International Speedway
* Shuttle to and from the hotel to the circuit