Product: A special edition BMX worth over £500
We have collaborated with Blank Bikes on a one-off, special edition BMX worth over £500.
To be in with a chance to win this very special bike, Simply fill in your details in the form below.
The Competition ends Thursday 9th September 2010. Good luck !
Rules: By registering for the competition you confirm that you are over 18 years old. Amplotude Streetwear collects customer information to communicate with you about the brand, products, special offers and promotions that we think you will be interested in. We will only ever use your details for the purpose of those above and nothing else. Please read below for the full terms and conditions of the competition.
1. The Amplotude Streetwear BMX competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Amplotude Streetwear, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to Amplotude, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Competition closes at 23:59 on 9th September 2010. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries. The winner will be notified straight away by phone / email. If the winner does not get back to us within 7 days, or if your email inbox is full and you dont't get our email we'll give the prize to someone else.
9. One winner will receive a Blank X Amplotude Special Edition BMX.
10. Amplotude accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 20th September 2010 and given details of how to claim their prize.
13. The prize is is not redeemable for cash.
15. The winners name may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Amplotude for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. Amplotude accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Amplotude further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
19. Amplotude reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Amplotude in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Amplotude shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Competition will be governed by English law.