A pack of summer holiday essentials from Go Travel (1 of 4)
To celebrate the launch of its new RFID Card Guard, Go Travel is offering four AOL Travel readers the chance to win a set of summer holiday essentials, worth £85 each.
Whether jetting off to sunnier shores or making the most of a staycation, every Go Travel product is designed to ensure both your journey and the trip itself are as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
To help keep your personal data under wraps, each prize bundle includes Go Travel's new RFID Card Guard which also simplifies contactless card payments to keep you moving, as well as a convenient RFID Organiser to ensure travel documents are protected and close to hand.
Your in-flight entertainment is taken care of too thanks to Go Travel's new Twin Power Bank that keeps your favourite gadgets fully charged while travelling. Go Travel's new TSA-approved Birthday Lock offers peace of mind your luggage won't be tampered with during transit.
With travel security taken care of, catch a few z's with the accessory expert's luxurious Memory Pillow and freshen up on arrival with a squirt of your favourite perfume or cologne, courtesy of the palm-sized Fragrance Atomiser.
The Go Travel set includes:
Card Guard (£6.99)
RFID Organiser (£19.99)
Twin Power Bank (£24.99)
Memory Pillow (£14.99)
Fragrance Atomiser (£9.99)
Birthday Lock (£7.99)
For your chance to win one of four Go Travel packs, submit your details using the entry form below before 15 July 2014.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL Travel and Go Travel, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, Go Travel and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
You may enter this prize promotion by completing the online entry form.
There will be four winners.
The prize(s) will consist of a set from Go Travel including 1 x Card Guard (£6.99), 1 x RFID Organiser (£19.99), 1 x Twin Power Bank (£24.99), 1 x Memory Pillow (£14.99), 1 x Fragrance Atomiser (£9.99) and 1 x Birthday Lock (£7.99).
6. The prize promotion closing date is 15 July 2014 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
7. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on 16 July 2014 and the winner(s) will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
8. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
11. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
12. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
13. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 15 July 2014.
14. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner’s name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
15. By submitting an image or any other materials (“Submission”) in relation to this prize promotion you: (i) confirm the grant by you to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in your Submission, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the Submission so that we shall be entitled to use the Submission in any and all media at no cost to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Submission is owned and controlled by you and that you have the right, power and authority to grant the rights set out in these Terms and have obtained all the necessary approvals, consents and licences to grant rights pursuant to these terms and conditions; warrant that your Submission will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights, privacy or any other rights of any third party; will not contain anything which is untrue,