Italian footwear brand AKU has been making high quality walking, hiking and climbing shoes for over 30 years. This season they will be one of the first outdoor brands to launch a range of boots and shoes using Zero Impact Leather from Dani sustainable Leather.
Dani was the first to develop Zero Impact leather using a cutting-edge process that replaces chrome and heavy metals during tanning, reduces CO2 levels emitted by 5% and cuts the remainder to zero via certified reforestation operations.
AKU is giving away a pair of Alpina PLUS boots that use Zero Impact to one lucky winner! A great outdoor boot for light hiking.
Submission message: Thank you for your submission, good luck!
Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the competition, you will automatically be entered onto the Nikwax/Páramo databases. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We will not share your details with any third parties.
- Open to entries between 1st and 31st October 2016.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The prize is 1 x pair of AKU Alpina PLUS boots.
- No cash alternative available.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of competition closure.
- If the winner does not respond within 30 days, Nikwax reserve the right to offer the prize to the next randomly selected winner.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promoter: Nikwax Ltd. Durgates Industrial Estate. TN5 6DF.