Terms & Conditions for Browns Family Jewellers Competitions
1. This competition is sponsored by Browns Family Jewellers Ltd (company registration number 5750852) whose registered office is Browns Grey Court, PO BOX 718, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 9NJ.
2. This competition is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents only.
3. No entry fee is required and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entry details, rules of the competition and the prize for the winner can be found here: http://www.stylist.co.uk/.
5. The closing date for competition entries is 143 November 2016.
6. Browns Family Jewellers does not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Browns Family Jewellers reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Browns Family Jewellers’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Browns Family Jewellers.
8. Browns Family Jewellers is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. Prizes are non-transferrable, and no cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and Browns Family Jewellers reserves the right to amend any prize with another item of equal or similar value without notice.
10. The competition winner will be chosen by Stylist and verified by Browns Family Jewellers.
11. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date, by email or phone. Should the winner not respond, or if they do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Browns Family Jewellers reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
12. Browns Family Jewellers will send the winner their prize directly.
13. By entering the competition, entrants are confirming they agree with these terms and conditions. Browns Family Jewellers’ decision regarding any matter relating to this competition is final.
14. Unless they have stated to the contrary, the winner agrees to the use of their name and image in publicity material produced by Browns Family Jewellers or Stylist.
15. This promotion is not endorsed or associated with any social media channel (such as Facebook, Twitter or any other social platform) used to promote it.
The competitions that we run through the Services are subject to the following rules (unless otherwise specified above):
Prize is subject to availability
No purchase is necessary.
Only one entry is permitted per household via online route of entry, and no bulk or third party entries are permitted.
Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, and in other cases as stated) except our employees, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents, or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
Proof of entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt of entry.
If we run a competition or offer with a promoter where that promoter is responsible for the provision of the offer or prizes then Shortlist Media Ltd will not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of those offers or prizes.
Shortlist Media Ltd and any associated promoters, bear no responsibility for any entry which is incorrectly submitted, lost, damaged, incomplete or received after the closing date.
We reserve in all cases the right to replace the stated prizes with other prizes that we consider to be of broadly equivalent value. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered. Prizes are not refundable or transferable.
The winner may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
The closing date for receipt of entries is 23h59 13/09/16. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by email or phone within two weeks of the closing date.
Should the Promoter or Prize Provider be unable to contact a winner within 14 days of the closing date, or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Detail of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked with the name of the competition to Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London WC1N 3QA, United Kingdom within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them, and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise which may include their name or image being used on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time as a result of the competition.
We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition.
The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries.
Prizes cannot be exchanged or refunded and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferrable.
The promoter of any of our competitions reserves the right to exchange all of part of the prize to that of equal or greater value.
By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist and selected third parties.
If you do not wish to receive details of future related offers from Shortlist Media and selected third parties please inform us along with your name and address in writing to: Shortlist Media Ltd, 26-34 Emerald Street, London, WC1N 3QA or [email protected]