Buffy The Vampire Slayer books.
**Log In / Register**
How many seasons of the television series of Buffy the Vampire where made?
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entrants enter the competition by visiting the Syfy website at www.syfy.co.uk, answering the competition question and providing the requested details.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
3. Entrants must be resident in the United Kingdom.
4. Employees of Sci Fi Channel Europe LLC and any of its associated companies and members of such employees' families are not eligible to enter. In any event, the Promoter may refuse any application for entry in its sole discretion.
5. All entries must be received on or before midnight, 30th September 2010.
6. The winner of the Competition will be notified by the Promoter on or after 30th September 2010. If the winner of the Competition fails to respond within two weeks of the Promoter providing notification the Provider may at its discretion deem the prize to be forfeited and may select a new Competition winner.
7. The list of all winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Digital Team, NBC Universal, 6th Floor Prospect House, 80-110 Nex Oxford Street, London, WC1A 1HB on or after 30th September 2010.
8. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
9. By entering the Competition each Entrant consents to having his name and likeness used for promotional and publicity purposes.
10. The Promoter shall own the copyright in the entries.
11. There will be 10 winners in total, each winning a copy of repackaged Buffy the Vampire Slayer book 1 and 2.
12. The Promoter has the full and free right to alter prizes should circumstances alter.
13. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash equivalent or other alternative to the prizes offered.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms or to cancel the Competition at any stage thereof or otherwise vary the Competition without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside its control.
15. These Terms shall be governed by English law.
16. The Promoter is Sci Fi Channel Europe LLC, Oxford House, 76 Oxford Street, London W1D 1BS. For the purposes of these Terms "the Promoter" includes the Promoter's affiliates, successors, assignees and licensees.