Pair Of Tickets To Vintage at Goodwood
With the hotly anticipated Vintage at Goodwood just around the corner, Foodepedia have teamed up with Tanqueray ® gin to offer one lucky winner and a guest the chance to experience a weekend of all things stylish and wonderfully British at Goodwood, 13th– 15th August.
Tanqueray® gin is offering two weekend tickets to attend the new Vintage Festival that everyone is talking about. Vintage at Goodwood introduces a new breed of festival celebrating all that is best about British popular culture, combining music, film, art, design and fashion from across five decades of British cool. Vintage at Goodwood is all about the glamour so check out the catwalk shows for inspiration or stroll along the ‘Vintage Highstreet’ to pick out a one off unique piece to wear to one of the on-site clubs. After all that shopping, pay a visit to the Vintage Salon to up the glamour stakes and treat your locks to some attention. Jemma Kidd and her team of makeup artists will also be on hand to keep you looking utterly fabulous and help you perfect that signature 50’s eyeliner flick.
After all of your shopping and pampering, why not join us for a Tanqueray® and Tonic at the super stylish Tanqueray Torch Club. All the must see entertainment will take place there in - a specially constructed 40’s style night club with a dance floor, big stage and a restaurant with a sumptuous menu for luncheon and evening dining served by stylish waiting staff.
Tanqueray® gin is also offering our lucky winner a limited edition Tanqueray Ten bottle designed by none other than renowned fashion designer Jeremy Scott so you can take a taste of the quirky glamour of Vintage at Goodwood home with you.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you’ll need to do is answer the following question:
Which county is Goodwood in?
Correct Answer: Sussex
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Closing date 12pm August 11th 2010 and selection by Midday August 12th 2010
2. Open to all residents of mainland United Kingdom except employees of the promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
3. The winner will be chosen by Foodepedia and notified by Goodwood. The winner will be drawn at random on 12th August 2010 and notified by email within 24hrs. The winner must confirm whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 24 hrs of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant.
4. The winner and all participants must be aged 18 or over in order to participate in this promotion.
5. This prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
6. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winner and/or any of his/her friends that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
7. The full prize includes 2x tickets to Vintage at Goodwood 14th – 15th August (Saturday, Sunday), 1x Tanqueray No. 10 bottle designed by Jeremy Scott.
8. To participate in this promotion, entrants need to respond with an answer to the stated question before the deadline.
9. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control
10. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity
11. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion
12. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
13. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
14. Promoter address: Diageo Great Britain Limited, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ