Costcutter Set Summer Free
Summary Terms & Conditions
UK, CI, IOM, ROI 18+. Claim in-store bronze prizes at till 13.07.17 – 02.08.17. Enter Silver prize draw 13.07.17 – 02.08.17. Gold prize draw 22.06.17- 13.09.17. Visit store for QR Code/URL to enter online. Bronze prizes- 17,000 grocery items across 835 Costcutter Supermarkets Group stores including ice lollies, crisps, snacks and household products. Silver prizes (2 x Boardmaster Festival General Admission tickets, 1 x Outback BBQ worth £275, 1 x £100 Malibu gift voucher for redemption in Malibu rum shop , 1 x pair of tickets to a league cup football match 207/2018. 1xpair of Premier League football tickets in 2017/2018 season. (Tickets do not include travel to games and are for general admission only) Signed England Cricket shirt & Bat (signed by the England One Day International teams). 1x pair of V festival VIP tickets for Saturday only at the Stafford site (http://www.vfestival.com/information). Restrictions and exclusions apply for all ticket prizes
Gold prize – 1 prize (Caribbean holiday worth up to £10k, UK transfers not included, other restrictions apply). No purchase necessary.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion opens 13.07.17 and closes for Bronze and Silver prizes on 02.08.17 and the Gold prize 13.09.17.
4. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required to enter the Silver and Gold prize draws.
5. To enter the Gold and Silver prize draws visit your local Costcutter Store where promotional POS will be displayed. The POS will contain a QR code and URL- setsummerfree.com. Once at the promotional site follow the entry instructions. Entrants will be required to provide their full name, email address, local Costcutter Supermarkets Group store and confirm they are 18 or over, in order to enter. In the event POS is not displayed in the store, please contact Customer Services for the website details.
6. To find out if you have won a Bronze prize, pick up a promotional leaflet in-store or if you have received one through your letterbox, take it to your local Costcutter Supermarkets Group store. Each leaflet contains a code. If your code matches the code on the POS you have won the corresponding prize. Only one entry is permitted each day.
7. The leaflet code is only valid for the store advertised on the back or front of this leaflet – it cannot be used at other stores.
8. Online entries to the Silver and Gold prize draws are limited to one per person, per day. Strictly one email address will be accepted per person. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. By the use of 'script' or 'brute force' or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event that person's entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
9. Prize draws:
• Silver Prize Draw will be made on 02/08/2017. 8 prize winners will be selected at random from all online entries received from 13/07/2017 to 02/08/2017.
• Gold Prize Draw will be made on 14/09/2017. 1 prize winner will be selected from all online entries received from 22/06/2017 to 12/09/2017.
10. In-Store win: Winners will be identified by matching the code on the promotional leaflet to the promotional POS in-store. Each poster will display 8 winning codes, each code related to a specific prize. If your code matches one on the POS, you have won the corresponding prize. Only original leaflets printed by the promoter can be accepted, at participating stores only
11. Gold Prize Draw: There will be 1 x draw to win 1 x Caribbean holiday.
12. Silver Prize Draw: There will be 1 x draw where 8 winners will be selected. The first winner drawn will win 2 x VIP Saturday tickets for V-Festival The second winner drawn will win 1 x Outback BBQ worth £275. The third winner drawn will 1x £100 Malibu gift voucher. The 4th winner drawn will win receive x1 signed England Cricket Bat & x 1England One Day International Cricket shirt. The 5th winner drawn will receive x2 Tickets to a Football League Cup match (home game) of your choice. The 6th winner drawn will receive x 2 tickets to a Premier League home game in the 2017 / 2018 season. The 7th winner drawn will receive a pair of tickets to England V Slovakia at Wembley on 4th September. The 8th winner drawn will receive x2 tickets to Boardmasters Festival.
13. Bronze In-store win: 17,024 grocery items across 840 Costcutter Supermarkets Group stores (at participating stores only) in the following breakdowns:
- 1064 x Moo Milk (1ltr)
- 1064 x Grabits chicken on a stick (60g)
- 2128x Ginsters Large Sausage Roll (227g)
- 2128 x Fruit Pastille Lollies (4pk)
- 4256 x Trebor Softmints (44G)
- 4256 x Walkers Max (50g)
- 1064 x Flash Bleach Spray PMP (500ml)
- 1064 x Dreamies (60G)
Further prize details/Conditions
14. Gold Prize Caribbean Holiday:
The winner of the Gold prize draw will have the choice of the following two Caribbean holiday packages:
a) Option 1- Barbados: Prize package for 2 adults includes:
Return flights from London to Barbados, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in Barbados; 7 nights’ hotel accommodation in Barbados, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room; All-inclusive basis; 3-hour rum and cocktail tour in Barbados, including return hotel transfers, professional guide, tastings and a cocktail making session; 3-hour sunset turtle cruise including, return hotel transfers, snorkel equipment, canapes and cocktails; Massage per person at the hotel spa; Private 4–hour island tour with a driver/guide, bottled water and snacks; £1,000 spending money; Travel insurance.
Economy flights available from major international airports in London only; Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2017 – 2nd January 2018 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; Minimum age for the rum and cocktail tour is 18 years old.
b) Option 2- Dominican Republic: Prize package for 2 adults and 2 under 12s includes:
Return flights from London to Dominican Republic, including taxes, fees and one item of checked luggage per person; Return private airport transfers in Dominican Republic; 7 nights’ hotel accommodation in Dominican Republic, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a family room; All-inclusive basis; 3-hour sailing and snorkelling tour in Dominican Republic, including hotel transfers and snorkel equipment; Full-day access to an adventure park in Dominican Republic, including return hotel transfers, three activities of winner’s choice and buffet lunch; 1-hour horseback ride in Dominican Republic, including return hotel transfers, professional guide and all equipment; £500 spending money; Travel insurance.
Economy flights available from major international airports in London only; Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available; Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel; Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guests; A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults and 2 under-12s sharing one family room; Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion; Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable;
No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2017 – 2nd January 2018 (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize; Minimum age limits may apply for certain activities at the adventure park.
Silver Prize 1: 2 x VIP Saturday tickets for V-Festival (Stafford location only) Must be 18+ to attend. The Prize is for one winner to win two VIP Saturday tickets for V-Festival (Stafford location) on Saturday 18th August 2017. Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash. The prize is for 1 pair of tickets only – no travel or other expenses are included. For full terms and conditions, please visit http://www.vfestival.com/information/essentials?venue=1287
15. Silver Prize 2: 1 x Outback BBQ worth £275
16. Silver Prize 3: 1x £100 Malibu gift voucher, only redeemable at the Malibu gift shop, must be 18+ https://www.maliburumshop.com/
17. Silver Prize 4: England Cricket signed merchandise –one winner to receive x1 signed England Cricket Bat & x 1England One Day International Cricket shirt – both with certificates of authenticity
18. Silver Prize 5:1 winner of x2 Tickets to a Football League Cup match (home game) of your choice sponsored by Caraboa
The game will be personalised to the winners choice, but will be subject to availability. Dates cannot be confirmed until the winners choice is put forward. Tickets will be for general admission only and will not include any travel to the game. UK citizens only, main guest must be aged 16 or over.
19. Silver Prize 6: 1 winner of x 2 tickets to a Premier League home game in the 2017 / 2018 season
1xpair of Premier League football tickets in 2017/2018 season. Tickets do not include travel to games. Tickets are for general admission and where possible we will try to allocate tickets for the team of their preference. When this is not possible, an alternative game will be found (excluding Away fixtures for your preferred club) - Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. UK citizens only, main guest must be aged 16 or over.
20. Silver Prize 7: A pair of tickets to England V Slovakia at Wembley on 4th September. Non Hospitality Tickets within Club Wembley. Club Wembley is a neutral fan area so no team colours to be worn.
21. Silver Prize 8: Boardmasters Festival Tickets
Winner Notification & Claim
19. Silver and Gold Prize: winners will be notified by email and contacted by telephone to arrange fulfilment of their prize within 14 days of the draw date, and must respond within 21 days of notification. If the prize is not claimed within this time, it will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
20. Bronze Prizes: Winners should present their promotional leaflet with winning code that matches the POS to the relevant Costcutter store staff. Winners will be awarded the relevant prize by the store staff.
Only original leaflets printed by the Promotor will be accepted, prizes can only be claimed at the store address shown on the back of the leaflet and must be claimed by the date shown on the poster. The specific prizes won is subject to availability, and may be substituted for an alternative prize of similar value at the retailer’s discretion. No other alternatives will be offered, including cash.
21. Other than if specified, no cash or alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value or to remove a prize. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the Winners. Prizes cannot be sold or auctioned or otherwise transferred to a third party.
22. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
23. Entrants must not register nor use the website on behalf of another individual otherwise they will be disqualified.
24. For a list of major prize winners’ full names and their counties, please send a stamped self-addressed envelope to Costcutter Supermarkets Group, Harvest Mills, Common Road, Dunnington, York, YO19 5RY
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters.
26. Any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be ineligible and any prizes won will be void.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
28. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
29. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability a) for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this Promotion c) Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion d) Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or website or any combination thereof e) Any injury or damage to entrants upon delivery and/or use of the prize.
30. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.”
31. By entering the Promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include without limitation, the participant’s name, county, and/or image, statements made by the participants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and photographs or moving images of the participants or their guests taken as part of the promotion.
32. Any material created as part of the above Promotion shall be owned by the Promoter or the Promoter shall have the rights to use such material. Prize Winners agree for the Promoter to edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the world all or segments of any such material in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
33. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
34. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can withdraw your consent at any time, but will no longer be able to participate.
Promoter. Costcutter Supermarkets Group, Harvest Mills, Common Road, Dunnington, York, YO19 5RY Need registered company no.