All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Entry into the competition is free and no purchase is necessary.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 4th January 2015.
The prize is: Win a pair of tickets to the NBA Global Games - at The O2 on 15 January 2015. Anything extra will need to be paid for. No cash alternative available. The prize does not include travel.
5. The decision of the eCRM Executive at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. One entry per registered user.
8. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
9. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
10. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
11. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
12. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
13. Winner(s) of prizes will be announced on the London & Partners website and/or notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
14. There is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prize offered. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
15. Prize may be altered by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the absolute right and sole discretion, if it deems the selected Competition event and/or Winner to be unsuitable for any reason whatsoever at any time (including, but not limited to, if a Participant is not of a suitable age to attend the event of their choosing). Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions, replacements, duplications, or cash alternatives are permitted, except by the Sponsor at its sole discretion. Use of the Prizes and attendance at any events shall be at the sole risk of the prize Winner, and the Sponsor accepts no liability whatsoever in respect thereof. The prize Winner will be required to participate in reasonable social media activities including posting about their win on Facebook® (as reasonably directed by the Sponsor). All taxes and any other costs (including any accommodation and/or travel costs) related to this prize not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Winner and guest. The Winner will be contacted by a representative to arrange their prizes.
16. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
17. If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, London & Partners may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
18. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
19. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
20. London & Partners decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
21. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
23. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offers.
24. No purchase is necessary.
25. Employees of any agency that is connected with the promotion or members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
26. By entering, the Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. The Participant represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to enter into this Competition on its own behalf or if entering into this Competition on behalf of a company, that it has all requisite corporate authority to enter and bind the company to these terms; and that its entry is original and it has the right to assign the entry to the Sponsor on the terms set out herein. By entering, the Participant unconditionally assigns and transfers to the Sponsor all rights, title and interest in and to his or her entry, including, without limitation, the copyright therein. The Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, broadcast, publish or otherwise use (and authorise others to use) the entry for any purpose which the Sponsor deems necessary or desirable including on Sponsor’s websites, in film and other broadcasts, and through social media channels (including but not limited to Facebook® ), and each Participant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have in the entry. Entry must be in keeping with the Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, nor can it defame, or invade upon the publicity rights or privacy of any person or infringe upon any person or entity’s personal or proprietary rights, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries which (i) are deemed unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be a criminal offence: (ii) give rise to liability; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business or (iv) are not compliant with these terms and conditions. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and the business name of his/her employer, for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by the Sponsor and NBA Entities, or a party designated by the Sponsor in connection with the entry, including but not limited to, any online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Sponsor’s decisions are final, without exception, on all matters relating to this Competition, including but not limited to any other terms & conditions that may arise in conflict to these terms & conditions. The Participant agrees that the conditions of submission set forth in these Official Rules, and all documents and agreements incorporated in these Official Rules by reference solely govern the relationship between the Participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Competition.
27. limitation of liability: Participants hereby agree to the maximum extent permitted by law, to release, indemnify and hold harmless nba entities and London & Partners and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders (collectively, the “releasees”) from any claims, actions, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting from participating in this competition or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of any prize awarded or participation in any prize-related activity. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that to the maximum extent permitted by law applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. participants agree that the sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the competition. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the sponsor does not make any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the sponsor website and the sponsor shall not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors related thereto. Releases are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or lost or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user’s system or limit a Participant’s ability to participate. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Competition at any time without notice, if in the judges’ opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Competition, or if virus, bugs, non-authorised human intervention, fraud or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Competition. In such event, the Sponsor may void any entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Participants who violate these Official Rules. If a participant is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that the Participant’s eligibility to participate in the Competition.
28. For the avoidance of doubt, these terms & conditions shall not be superseded by any other terms & conditions and do not provide for any assignment or sub-licensing of any of the Sponsor’s and/or NBA Entities’ intellectual property rights whatsoever without their authorised written consent.