2 tickets to the Rugby League, Cup Final at Wembley Stadium + £250 Tesco vouchers
Batchelors Peas, the UK's favourite canned peas brand and official partner of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup, is offering Daily Star readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final at Wembley Stadium and £250 Tesco vouchers!
The Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final will take place on 26th August and is rugby league's most prestigious competition.
Get ready for a full day of entertainment, packed with fun, food, live music and much more!
Already a huge hit with rugby league fans, Batchelors Mushy Peas are the perfect accompaniment for match day meals and a great way to help you get your five-a-day!
Watch out for more competitions and money-can’t-buy prizes from Batchelors Peas, including a trip to Australia to see England Rugby League take on the Australian Kangaroos in Melbourne, plus £1,000 spending money.
Look for the unique code underneath the label of every promotional pack of Batchelors Peas and enter online before the end of July!
Batchelors produces top quality Marrowfat, Mushy and Garden Peas, and has been a teatime family favourite for decades.
1. The competition opens on 12 June 2017 and ends on 10 July 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one pair of tickets to the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final at Wembley Stadium on August 26th (“the Prize”) for one winner. Also included in the prize is £250 Tesco vouchers.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within fourteen working days of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by The Promoter of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.