A pair of VIP tickets to the Boardmasters Festival
DAVIDOFF Cool Water is celebrating the third year of Love the Ocean, a partnership with National Geographic Pristine Seas, whose aim is to identify and protect some of the world’s most untouched areas of ocean. Every bottle of DAVIDOFF Cool Water helps protect 10,000m2 of ocean and this year, your holiday pictures could help protect even more. Upload a photo of the sea to your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or the Love The Ocean website, tagged #LoveTheOcean to help protect 5,000m2 of ocean.
DAVIDOFF Cool Water is also one of the sponsors at this year’s Boardmasters Festival, the largest surfing and musical event in the UK which takes place at Fistral Beach and Watergate Bay on the Cornish coastline, from 6th-10th August.
We have the opportunity for one lucky winner to enjoy the very best of beach-side lifestyle by winning a pair of VIP weekend tickets and a surfing lesson from a pro surfer.
For your chance to win, just answer this simple question:
Where is this year’s Boardmasters Festival being held? *
Answer : Cornwall
Completion message :
Your response has been recorded.
The winners of these tickets (“the Ticket”) by you (“you or “Your”) from the authorised sponsor, (“Davidoff”), entitles You to gain entry to the Boardmasters Festival (“the Event”) staged by Boardmasters Festival Limited (“the Promoter”) at the venue advertised (“the Venue”). Only winners holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to the Event. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
1. Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of COTY UK, its suppliers and vendors, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
2. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. Entrants to the Venue aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years and above. The following age restrictions apply (ID may be required to gain entry): • 18 year olds can only accompany two under 16 year olds. • 24 year olds can only accompany four under 16 year olds. • 25 years old can accompany more than four under 16 year olds.
3. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
4. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
7. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. 2 x VIP weekend camping tickets to Boardmasters 2014, plus an exclusive flowrider lesson with UK Pro surfer Ben Skinner. The winners will receive a private 30 minute lesson on the Davidoff Cool Water Flowrider and Boardmasters festival on the day of their choice plus 100 each towards train travel to the festival.
8. The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel to and from the festival
9. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
10. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Coty UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
12. Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
13. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
14. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
15. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
16. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
17. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
18. A list of winners will be available by writing into the promoter of the fesitval or website at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
19. This Ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, as well as those published by the Venue and the Ticket Agent on their respective websites (“the Terms and Conditions”). The Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are being awarded the Tickets. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and those of the Venue or the Ticket Agent, these terms and conditions stated on this website shall prevail.
20. It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material Alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Event website and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material Alterations can sometimes arise at late notice or immediately prior to an Event.
21. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of the Promoter and subject to these Terms and Conditions. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket for commercial gain. If a Ticket is re-sold, transferred or advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than the Promoter, or an authorised sub-agent, it will be void and You will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund. Should You re-sell a Ticket to a third party you may find that the third party brings a legal claim against You for selling a Ticket which does not permit access to the Event. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel any Ticket booking which it reasonable believes to have been made with a view to re-sell Tickets or where the Ticket has been purchased using fraudulent means, including credit card fraud.
22. This is at least in part an outdoor event and, as with all action sports and music events, performance is subject to the prevailing weather conditions. In the event that it is deemed unsafe for any scheduled events or activities to take place the Promoter may reschedule the Event or cancel it in its entirety.
23. Due to legal artist performance rights and royalty obligations, You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens into the Venue. You will not be allowed to enter the Venue if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of Event security, infringes on these rules.
24. You may be asked by security staff to look in your bag. This is to ensure everyone’s safety. Please don’t be offended. We ask for your co-operation in this regard.
25. Please take care of your personal property at the Venue. We are sorry if your personal property is lost or damaged while at the Venue, but neither the Promoter nor the Venue can be held responsible. Lost property will be collected during the event and then taken to the local police station.
26. No drinking or BBQs are permitted in the car park. Please note that that security will be patrolling this area in order to enforce this prohibition.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to remove persons from the Venue for any reason including but not limited to behaviour that is likely to cause damage, annoyance, or harm to others, health and safety reasons, if the Event staff believe that You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, if You fail to produce proof of identity or age or if You refuse to comply with the Promoter’s security searches.
28. Please note that prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to hearing. Please be aware that strobe lighting may be using during certain activities during the Event.
29. The Events operate licensed bars and You need to be over the age of 18 to purchase or bring in alcohol at the Events. Please be aware that if in the reasonable opinion the Event staff believe that you look 25 years or younger You may be asked to provide proof of identification and if You are unable to do so You will not be served alcohol.
30. You undertake to comply with any and all instructions given to you by the Promoter and/or all Venue staff at the Event. In particular, You are required to comply with all safety advice, site signage and ‘no smoking areas’. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented areas and other areas of the Event are designated ‘no smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event. Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Venue
32. The prize is subject to availability.
33. The prize is valid for 2 adults aged 18 and over unless otherwise stipulated.
34. The prize will be provided as detailed in the proposal.
35. The prize includes standard class return rail travel to Newquay from the winners nearest railway station within the United Kingdom.
36. The train tickets will be Super-off peak returns which are only valid on certain off-peak trains.
37. Reservations must be made on specific trains and once booked are non-changeable and non-transferable.
38. Winners must be aged 18 years and over and are responsible for:
39. Providing their own comprehensive travel insurance
40. Ensuring that they consult their GP prior to travel if they are concerned about medical issue that may affect their ability to travel
Read more at http://talksport.com/competitions/win-pair-vip-tickets-boardmasters-festival-davidoff-cool-water-140622103198#b2CDkME7HkRbTgkP.99