Super gifts for super mums this Mother's Day. We've got hundreds of brands and an awesome intu Gift Card so you can get mum the gift she deserves this Mother's Day.
Mother's Day gifts she will treasure from PANDORA.
Just enter your details below for the chance to win a PANDORA bracelet, worth £99.
Deadline is Tuesday 21 March. You must be able to collect your prize from PANDORA at intu Potteries. Prizes cannot be posted
Submission message: Thanks. You have entered the competition.
• (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• Enter online
• The closing date is 21 March 2017 and the winner will be chosen at random and notified before noon on 22 March 2017
• Only one entry per person per centre will go into the prize draw No purchase necessary.
• The winner will need to collect their prize from PANDORA at intu Potteries, prizes cannot be posted.
• By submitting your email address you agree to being contacted in the future by email by intu Potteries. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on future emails or by writing to: The Marketing Department, intu Potteries, Centre Management Suite, Quadrant Road, City Centre, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1PS.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified via email.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Potteries within 5 days of the notification date, intu Potteries reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from PANDORA at intu Potteries in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
• 19. This promotion is run by intu Properties Ltd, a company registered in England No 5086815 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
• 20. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, intu Potteries, Centre Management Suite, Quadrant Road, City Centre, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1PS.
• 21. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.