a perfect adventure weekend in Dumfries & Galloway
As part of the VisitScotland Perfect Day campaign, you are invited to experience an outdoor break for up to four people in this naturally inspiring part of Scotland.
• A 2-night stay at the 4-star Cally Palace Hotel – a perfect retreat for those who love the outdoors
• An exhilarating day with Laggan Outdoor, including:
– A 2-hour mountain boarding session
– An archery lesson, where you will learn to perfect your basic skills and challenge your team
– An action-packed grass sledging experience
– A thrilling mountain ball roll down a 150 metre track
• £300 towards spending money and travel
Terms and Conditions
1. Open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, IoM, RoI residents except employees and their immediate families of VisitScotland and Trespass Ltd., their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Limited to one entry per household. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted.
3. Entrants under 18 require parental/guardian’s permission to take part & to be awarded prize.
4. Draw closes 20th August 2010.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. To enter simply log on to www.visitscotland.com/perfectactivity and register your details.
7. Acceptance of the terms and conditions is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
8. Prize includes a 2-night stay for a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) or for 2 adults, at the 4-star Cally Palace Hotel, Gatehouse of Fleet, on a bed and breakfast basis. Prize also includes an activity day at Laggan Outdoor, where each person will receive: 1 x 2-hour Mountain Boarding session, including one-to-one tuition; 1 x roll for Mountain Balling; 1 x hour Grass Sledging; 1 x hour archery lesson with one-to-one tuition.
9. Prize also includes £150 spending money and £150 maximum travel allowance. Travel allowance will be paid once the prizewinner provides full receipts. Amount payable will be at the Promoter’s discretion and will be to a maximum of £150 in total.
10. In order to participate in the Mountain Balling, participants must be a height of at least 4’10” and under the maximum weight of 14 stone.
11. Participants must be under the maximum weight of 14 stone in order to undertake the Grass Sledging activity.
12. The prize does not include any travel insurance and must be taken in full by 30th July 2011.
13. All elements of prize package are non-transferrable, are subject to date availability, subject to change and are subject to all prizefund provider standard operator terms and conditions.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternative prize is available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize of equal or greater value.
15. One winner will be drawn at random on 7th September 2010 (under independent supervision, from all entries received) and notified in writing within 28 days of the closing date. The promoter's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Prize must be claimed within 28 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the prize and another winner will be drawn.
17. No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry or postage does not constitute proof of delivery.
18. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
19. For name and county/ region of prize-winner, send an SAE to Perfect Day Trespass Promotion, 45 Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1EP after 20th September 2010.
20. Further offers may be made to you by VisitScotland. If you would prefer not to receive these offers, please tick the opt-out option on the entry form.
21. Promoter: VisitScotland, Edinburgh, EH6 6JH