A Personalised Crosley Record Player And £250 Urban Outfitters Shopping Spree
It’s nearly that time of year again where you can ask all your family and friends to buy you lovely, shiny, record-shaped presents. But what’s the point if you don’t have anything to play them on? Urban Outfitters are offering one lucky winner a personalised Crosley record player so you can play your vinyl in style, plus £250 to spend online at Urban Outfitters. Good news – the store also sells records so you can stock up on new tunes as well as new threads. Three runners-up will also be gifted £100 to spend online at UO.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the question below.
Who had the first new Number One album in 2016?
Answer : David Bowie
Completion message :
Thankyou for you entry. The Winners will be notified by email between 9.30AM on 20th December 2016 and 6PM on 21st December 2016.
The competition opens on 18 November 2016 and the closing date is 23:59 GMT on 16 December 2016. Your entry is not dependent on any purchase. There will be one winner and three runners up of the competition. The competition is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Time Inc. UK and URBN UK Limited, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. The promoter of the competition is URBN UK Limited (trading as Urban Outfitters Europe) which has its registered offices located at Stephenson Harwood, 1 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7SH and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 3124253. Full terms and conditions apply. See below
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the [competition (“Competition”)] is [Urban Outfitters] (the “Promoter”) which has its registered offices located at [1 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7SH + main trading address: 24 West Street, London, WC2H 9NA.] and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number [The Site is operated by URBN UK Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 03124253 an].
2. The [Competition] is administered and fulfilled by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, (“TIUK”), which has its registered offices located at the Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 53626.
3. There will be one winner and x3 runners up [Competition] (“Winner”).
4. The Winners will win the following: [the main winner will receive a personalised Crosley Record player plus £250 to spend online at Urban Outfitters, then x3 runners up will win £100 to spend online] (the “Prize”).
5. The Winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the Prize, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
6. Your entry into the [Competition] (“Entry”) is not dependent on any purchase.
7. The [Competition] is open to residents in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of Promoter and TIUK, their printers and agents and anyone materially connected to the administration of the [Competition]. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
8. The [Competition] will run on the following website and NME print [http://www.nme.com/competitions] (“Competition Website”).
9. To enter the [Competition], entrants (“Entrant”) must choose the correct answer to a question and submit the answer along with their contact details as per the instructions on the [Competition] Website.
10. [Competition] will open on [18th November] 2016 and the closing date is 23.59 GMT on [16th December] 2016.
11. Participants can only enter the [Competition] online, via the link to the [Competition] Website specified in these terms and conditions. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
12. Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries will become the property of TIUK. TIUK and Promoter accept no responsibility for entries unsuccessfully submitted to the [Competition] Website.
13. Entries must be made directly by the person entering the [Competition]. By submitting an Entry you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The [Competition] will be drawn by [19th December] 2016 (“Draw Date”) and will be supervised by an independent observer. Unless stated otherwise, the Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received on or before the closing date stated above.
15. The Winners will be notified by email only between [9.30AM] on [20th December 2016 and [6PM] on [21st December 2016.
16. The Prize will be dispatched by [Promoter] via registered post within  days of the Winner providing TIUK/Promoter with their UK postal address.
17. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Winner cannot be contacted within 7 calendar days, or if the Winner is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Promoter and TIUK reserve the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible Entrant, to be drawn at random from the remaining correct entries[, or in the event the Competition is being judged, TIUK and Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the runner(s)-up supervised by an independent observer].
18. The decision of Promoter is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and these terms and conditions and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
19. Failure to respond to information requested by TIUK or Promoter, failure to provide a valid UK address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
20. The Prize is as stated and is not transferable to another individual. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
21. Prizes are subject to availability. TIUK accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the Prize being withdrawn. In the event of the Prize being unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
22. TIUK and Promoter reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the [Competition] where it becomes necessary to do so.
23. TIUK and Promoter also reserve the right to cancel individual Entries without liability to affected participants where such Entries do not (in the opinion of TIUK and Promoter) enter into the spirit of the [Competition/Prize Draw] or if the security or proper administration of the [Competition] or the validity of an Entry is adversely affected. In the event of cancellation, termination or suspension, Promoter may, at its discretion, select a winner from eligible, non-suspect or unaffected Entries, received prior to the event requiring such cancellation, termination or suspension.
24. The Winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by TIUK and Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details in these standard terms and conditions shall prevail.
27. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.