Win a PlayStation 3 console thanks to Brave: The Video Game
To mark the release of Brave: The Video Game on 27 July, the lovely people at Disney Interactive have given us a great prize package to give away.
One winner will receive a Sony PlayStation 3 console with Move controller, plus a copy of the Brave video game and a Brave poster signed by Kelly Macdonald.
And five runners up will each receive a copy of the Brave video game in the format of their choice – either PS3 or Xbox 360.
Enter your details, good luck!
Thanks for entering our Brave competition
1. The Brave competition (the "Competition") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM"), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors to GNM, or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Competition entry to us.
5. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at email@example.com with "Brave competition" in the subject line.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Competition closes at 23.59pm on Friday 10 August 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. One winner will receive a Sony PlayStation 3 console with Move controller, plus a copy of the Brave video game and a Brave poster signed by the film's star, Kelly Macdonald. Five runners up will each receive a copy of the Brave video game in the format of their choice, either PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winners will be notified by phone or email on or before 30 August 2012 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 14 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winners by 30 September 2012.
12. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Guardian Technology, , Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
16. No purchase necessary.
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
18. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
19. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Competition will be governed by English law.
22. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU.