Podule at V Festival
There was camping. There was glamping. There was turning up in someone's field with a bit of tarpaulin and a lute. And now there's the Podule. These pop up boutique hotel rooms, with en-suite bathroom and air-con as standard, are available at all the good festivals this summer (including Glastonbury), and we've got one to give away at V Festival (sponsored by Virgin Media) in August. The prize includes hospitality and festival passes for two, with a Podule to sleep in at the new V Style luxury campsite at Hylands Park - a package worth ￡2,600.
. By participating in the V Festival August 2011 Free Prize Draw (the "Promotion"), you fully agree and accept the V Festival August 2011 Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") set out below (as amended from time to time). These Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with information appearing in the entry instructions.
2. The Promotion is only open to entrants who reside in the UK and are aged 18 years and over.
3. The Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, V Festival or All About Space and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child or sibling), affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, advisors; or anyone else involved in the creation or administration of the Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the online application form with the necessary details inserting personal information as requested, including full name, contact telephone number, email address and physical address.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of submitting your entry.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must have access to a computer and access to the internet.
7. The Promotion opens on 5 June 2011, and closes at midnight on 19 June 2011.
8. The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries by an independent judge [by no later than 21 June 2011]. The judge's decision is final.
9. The winner will receive two weekend camping and hospitality tickets to the V Festival Hylands Park on 20 and 21 August 2011 for two people sharing a double bed. The accommodation will be in a Podule, located in the V Style Luxury campsite. Visit www.vfestival.com for all festival information. The winner will be responsible for arranging and purchasing i) any and all travel to and from the V Festival, ii) any meals, drinks and activities at the V Festival, and iii) all other expenses incurred by the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner must be able to attend the V Festival on the dates of 20 and 21 August 2011.
11. The winner will be notified within [seven] days of the date of the prize draw (set out at paragraph 7 above) by telephone or email. If the winner cannot be reached or does not respond to the Promoter to confirm receipt of notification within [seven] days of the notification, then that winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to conduct a random re-draw in accordance with paragraph 7 above (and the same acceptance period set out in this paragraph 10 will apply).
12. The tickets required to attend the V Festival, and therefore claim the prize, will be distributed to the winner within [seven] days of the winner confirming receipt of the notification of their win.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. The prize is not transferable in whole or in part. The prize is not for resale.
14. The winner's name and county of residence will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope to Observer Magazine at Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU, UK.
15. The winner will be required to participate in all publicity in relation to the Promotion.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in every situation including any not covered above and no corresponde
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by the Promoter's negligence.
18. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from any disruptions, failings or cancellations should be sent to the operator of the event. The Promoter can provide you with their details on request.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, alter, cancel, discontinue or terminate this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
20. The Promoter may, in its reasonable discretion, disqualify any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or word of these Terms and Conditions.
21. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any Promotion entries that are lost, damaged, mislaid or delayed or for any technical failure or any event which may cause the Promotion to be disrupted.
22. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to use the winner's voice, image, photograph, name and likeness for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winner and in entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the same.
23. By entering the Promotion entrants agree that their personal data submitted as part of the Promotion entry process will be stored and processed on behalf of the Promoter as data controller in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Entrants agree that such data may be used to contact the winner of the promotion and for publicity purposes as stated above and winner's name and county of residence will be provided on request. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address set out below.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
25. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of either party's negligence.
26. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.