win either a framed print of his brilliant Audi R8 painting, or the opportunity to spend 15 minutes
To celebrate Ian Cook/Popbang Colour coming to the Museum on Sunday 27 February to create a new painting of a Jaguar E-Type, we are giving you the chance to win either a framed print of his brilliant Audi R8 painting, or the opportunity to spend 15 minutes helping him with the Jaguar E-Type painting on the 27th, here at the Museum - what a unique prize!
Here's how it works:
We know that not everyone can get to the Museum on the 27th, so you can request which prize you would like to try to win, by entering the competition in one or more of the following ways:
Enter On Facebook
1. Go to our Facebook page
2. Find the picture of the Audi R8 painting
3. In the comments underneath the picture, either write the word 'Paint' if you want to be in the draw to spend 15 minutes painting with Ian, or the word 'Print' to be in the draw to win the framed Audi R8 print.
Enter Using Twitter
1. Write a tweet saying either Paint or Print, depending on which prize you would prefer, and use the hashtag #popbangcov - it's very important to include this hashtag so that we can find your entry.
2. Send the tweet!
Enter By Email
Send an email with the subject line of either Paint or Print and including your name and daytime telephone number to [email protected]
When the competition closes at 12 noon on Wednesday 23 February, we'll put all the entries from Facebook, Twitter and email into a hat and choose one Paint winner and one Print winner. There will also be a whole load of runners-up prizes of various Popbang goodies.
(Saw this competition on @COVTM twitter feed)
1. You can enter both the Paint and Print draws once per person by each method (Facebook, Twitter and email) - ie up to three entries per person for each draw.
2. Competition only open to UK residents
3. The prizes are as follows - no alternatives, cash or otherwise, will be offered:
* One framed print of Ian Cook's Audi R8 painting and a set of Popbang Colour postcards
* One opportunity to spend 15 minutes painting with Ian Cook at Coventry Transport Museum on Sunday 27 February 2011. The winner must make his or her own way to the Museum. This prize also includes a set of Popbang Colour postcards
* One further prize of a Popbang colour T-shirt plus a pack of Popbang Colour postcards
* 10 runners up will receive a pack of Popbang Colour postcards
4. In the event of the winner being unable to use the prize, a second winner will be chosen at random from all the entries received.
5. Competition not open to employees of Coventry Transport Museum or their families.