Postcard from Pembrokeshire!
Win a postcard from Pembrokeshire!
We are giving one lucky reader the chance to win one of Guy Manning's one-off postcard paintings worth £75!
Welsh artist Guy Manning began the Postcards from Pembrokeshire project last year. Guy lives and works in the picturesque little coastal community of Coppet Hall near Saundersfoot in the glorious county of Pembrokeshire, west Wales. In August 2016 he embarked on a marathon project to paint a postcard, in oil, every day for a year - a small 6”x4” postcard sized painting which he then exhibits and sells online.
The paintings are visual love letters which reflect Guy’s life in west Wales. The irresistible beauty of Pembrokeshire is the main motif behind his paintings, a dream location for any landscape artist. In addition his work is inspired by adventures in the greenhouse, a bit of cooking, birds in the garden, and the exploits of the heroic terrier Watson Jones.
In his studio (more shed than studio) he makes his own pigments using different Pembrokeshire soils which form the “ground” colour upon which these delightful paintings are made. Highly collected and collectable, the paintings have become extremely popular and sell worldwide.
Guy is a highly acclaimed and respected artist who has exhibited widely in the UK, France, Germany, the USA and India.
Whereabouts is Pembrokeshire?
South West>>>>>>>>My Answer
Terms and conditions
1) The competition will open on 2nd March 2017 and will close on 30th April 2017.
2) The competition is open to UK residents only.
3) It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition (available on www.landlove.com or via post as set out below). Entrants must be 18 or over.
4) Hubert Burda Media accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law. There is no cash alternative, the prize is not transferable and it may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
5) The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize includes delivery but not installation.
6) Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter and prize supplier reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
7) Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
8) By entering you are giving permission for Hubert Burda Media UK and the competition prize provider to contact you.
9) Only one entry per person. Entrants suspected of submitting multiple entries may have all their entries rejected.
10) The competition is open to anyone in the UK over the age of 18, apart from employees of Hubert Burda Media UK and any other companies involved in the competition, including employees of Fenetic, their families, associated agents or anyone else who is directly connected with the creation or administration of such competitions.
11) The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
13) Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc., then Hubert Burda Media UK may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
14) Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
15) Hubert Burda Media UK may change the terms and conditions that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on the LandLove website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
16) There is no provision for third party offers or codes in conjunction with this offer. Reproduction of this competition in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Hubert Burda Media UK reserves the right to prosecute any offending parties.
17) Winners must be willing to participate in publicity if required.
18) Prize is limited to one postcard from www.postcardsfrompembrokeshire.com, selected from the available postcards only.