1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry to this game of chance promotion (the "Prize Draw"). Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is IGN Entertainment UK Ltd, 93 Newman Street, London W1T 3EZ. (“The Promoter”)
3. The Prize Draw commences at 10am (BST) on 29 December 2014 and closes at 10am (GMT) on 13 January 2015 (the "Promotion Period”).
4. Entry is open to users who are legally resident in the United Kingdom and are eighteen (18) years of age or over. (“Eligible Entrants”)
5. Directors, management, employees and officers of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, employees of associated agencies involved in this Prize Draw and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this Prize Draw.
6. To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must play and complete the LUCY game found at http://uk-microsites.ign.com/lucymovie. Entrants must get a result of 100%, and then enter their details once they have reached the end of the game to be eligible for the Prize Draw. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted: only those submitted via the official method of entry. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. One entry per person per day. Participants may only win one prize per person irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
7. The winning entry will be drawn at random on 12 January 2015 from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received during the Promotion Period. The first eligible entry drawn wins the Prize Draw.
8. The outcome of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winning entrant (the “Prize Winner”) will receive one (1) standard edition Playstation 4 console, estimated retail price £329.99 (three hundred and twenty nine pounds ninety nine pence sterling), one (1) Toshiba 50” 50L7355D Smart TV, estimated retail price £770 (seven hundred and seventy seven pounds sterling), one (1) copy of Lucy on Blu-ray, estimated retail price £13 (thirteen pounds sterling).
Total estimated retail price of Prize Draw is £1,112.99 (one thousand one hundred and twelve pounds ninety nine pence sterling).
10. The prize is valid to 31 March 2015 and must be taken by the winner as stated and cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for other goods and services or redeemed as cash in whole or in part. Any element of the prize which is unused will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid in lieu of that element of the prize. Participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
11. Except for any liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Prize Draw, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by the winner.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation of the prize or any aspect of the prize, due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. In any such event, an alternative prize or element of the prize will be arranged.
13. The Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail on or around the 12 January 2015 and their name and locality announced on twitter.com/ignuk. If the Prize Winner does not reply to the winner’s email acknowledging receipt of their prize, by 26 January 2015, they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant through a further random draw in such circumstances.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. If for any reason this Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Prize Draw, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Prize Draw. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON A WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PRIZE DRAW, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
16. Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the Prize Draw as requested by the Promoter.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these terms and conditions.
19. Although the Competition may be featured on Facebook and Twitter, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or association with Facebook or Twitter and you agree that Facebook nor Twitter is not liable in any way. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes referred to in clause 17 above.