a Pure Digital Radio or Pioneer Headphones
We've two fantastic prizes to kick-off our competitions in 2015 - a Pure One 'Elite Series II' digital radio and 'Superior Club Series' headphones from Pioneer.
One lucky winner is in with the chance of winning the stylish and comfortable, Pioneer SE-MX7 headphones in white. This lightweight piece of equipment is created and optimised for listening to dance music, and comes equipped with advanced bass level control to suit the winner's mood and genre of music.
Another person can be in with a shot of winning the Pure 'One Elite Series II' portable, digital radio in black. Listen to your favourite station live with the improved audio performance, or use 'Listen Later', to save your favourite programme and play it back at a time that suits you. What's more, you can hook up your iPod or MP3 to playback all your favourite music too!
To be in with the chance of winning, watch the video and answer the question below.
When does a cooked breakfast start being served at the Gatwick Waterhall Hotel?
Answer : 7 am
Completion message :
Thank you for submitting the form
• The competition is open to UK residents who are 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
• No purchase is necessary to take part in the competition.
• The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Holiday Extras or anyone involved in promoting this month's competitions.
• Holiday Extras may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
• No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
• The winners will be chosen at random from all those entrants who have selected the correct answers.
• Only one entry per person.
• The closing date for the competition, unless otherwise stated, is 5pm on Monday 2 February, 2015.
• Winners will be notified by e-mail.
• If we do not get a response to the email within two weeks, the prize will be offered to a runner-up.
• If the runner up does not respond or is unable to accept the prize the offer will be deemed null and void and that prize redrawn or offered on another competition.
• Our decision is final, and no correspondence about the competition will be entered into.
• You can find out who has won a particular competition by looking at our Competition Winners page.
• No cash alternative or any other prize can be offered.
• If, for any reason, an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
• Incorrectly completed entries cannot win.
• The winner must agree to the publication of their name on the Holiday Extras websites. All entrants agree to receive emails from Holiday Extras until they choose to unsubscribe from this service.
• By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
• Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified.