Q1: What is the name of Episode 1 in Rab's Commitment Series?
3. Devotion <---my answer
"The first episode of the series, ‘Devotion’ (above) focuses on Rab athlete Libby Peters – one of the UK’s most respected climbers, with years of experience taking in expeditions, instructing, coaching and guiding around the world."
Earlier this week Rab launched Episode 1 of their new Commitment Series featuring the ever inspiring Libby Peter. Libby is one of only a handful of female mountain guides in the UK. She's been a cornerstone of the British climbing community for decades and her writing has guided generations of new climbers into the sport.
This new Commitment Series focuses on the way in which the passions people pursue alter their lives in unimaginable ways; determining where they live, the job they do and the paths they end up choosing. Libby's commitment to climbing, wild places and her family have all combined to create the unique and inspiring character that we all know. A proud North Wales local and a woman whose greatest source of pride is that her passion is understood and shared by her daughters.
The series will be continuing throughout the Autumn and Winter months with videos of Tom Randall, Greg Boswell and Mel Bernier.
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- You must include a full name and functioning address.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on this page after the competition has closed. You can find winners of all our competitions by going to the Competition page and checking previous competitions with the word WINNER(S) in the title.