Win a relaxing holiday for two in Saint Lucia worth £2,800! (NO FLIGHTS).
It’s your chance to snap up a mindful break at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort…
Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort, which welcomed its first guests in 1989, was designed by Barbadian architect Ian Morrison to look like a Mediterranean village. Brick paths meander through more than 60 acres of lush landscaping, scented gardens, sparkling pools, covered walkways and hand-painted tiles. Guests can enjoy “barefoot luxury” with the perfect balance of culture, health and wellness, entertainment, romance and adventure for vacationers of all ages.
As a testament to the resort’s reputation, Windjammer Landing has earned the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award for the last six consecutive years. Ideal for couples, families, multi-generational travellers, singles and groups, Windjammer Landing is renowned for its welcoming atmosphere, friendly staff, extensive activities and delicious cuisine in its five amazing al fresco restaurants.
A Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort all-inclusive vacation includes accommodation, all meals and beverages at five on-property restaurants and four bars, the luxury of six swimming pools, a 24-hour fitness center, water sports (including waterskiing, snorkeling and windsurfing), complimentary Wi-Fi resort-wide, Jacquot Fun Club, with supervised daily activities for children 4-12 years of age, teen activities for kids aged 13-17, a weekly Manager’s Cocktail Party, and the conveniences of a mini-mart and boutique shops.
Three nights in a one-bedroom island villa
All meals and beverages
50 minutes classic massage with hot basalt stones and bamboo
Please contact Gina Iovino at email@example.com
to make reservations. To find out more, visit windjammer-landing.com
• This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
• One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
• No cash alternatives.
• The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
• Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
• Automated entries are disqualified.
• Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
• The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
• All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Marketing Department, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
• CLOSING DATE Friday 28th July, 2017 ¹
• Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on soulandspiritmagazine.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
• ¹Subject to change
• Prize needs to be claimed by 30th August, 2018.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
• Entries must be from individuals ages 16 years or older.
• Competition prizes cannot be substituted for any other service or product.
• Prize is subject to a 10% tax and 10% service charge, and black out dates apply.
• Black out dates include: December 18th through January 7th , February 13th through February 25th , March 1st through April 8th.
Your details will be processed by Aceville (publishers of Soul & Spirit) in full accordance with data protection legislation. Aceville and sister companies may wish to contact you with information of other services and publications we provide which may be of interest.
From time to time Aceville will share details with other reputable companies who provide products and services that may be of interest to you.