a Samsung 48” 3D LED TV and 12 month PictureBox Films subscription
WE'RE giving away a Samsung 48” 3D LED TV and 12 month PictureBox Films subscription
PictureBox Films and Daily Express have joined forces to celebrate a new YouTube series of film review shows called Double Take, by giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win a 12 month PictureBox Films subscription and a new Samsung 48" Smart 3D LED TV worth over £750.
You'll be watching great films on demand, online, right away - all hand-picked by PictureBox’s panel of film lovers - giving you access to 7 fresh titles each week! It’s a great chance to experience a totally different side to the cinema.
With a new episode on the PictureBox Films YouTube channel every Friday, Double Take features film critics James King and Karen Krizanovich as they get up close and personal with films you haven’t seen, and those you think you have. With access to the fresh titles discussed in Double Take every seven days, PictureBox makes choosing a film you love easy.
Enter your details.
Completion message :
Thanks for entering!
The winner will be notified via email so keep an eye on your inbox!
1. The competition opens on 6th January 2015 and ends on 6th February 2015 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one Samsung 48” Smart 3D LED TV and 12 month PictureBox Films subscription (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.