Product: Samsung Galaxy Note
Rules: 1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and legal residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter the competition, entrants must complete an online entry form for the competition on www.asda.com/win
3. The closing time/date for entries is 11:59pm 02/08/12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or delayed entries. Incomplete or illegible entries will not be accepted.
4. Only one entry per email address. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification.
5. No purchase necessary to enter.
6. 30 winners will be selected via a random independently supervised draw from all entries received up until the closing date. Winners will receive a Samsung Galaxy Note, colours may vary from that shown on the promotion. The prize does not require winners to enter into a mobile phone contract. Winner will be notified by the email address they entered by 10.08.12. If the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of first being notified the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize eligibility.
7. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
10. Prize winners must, at the Promoter's request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify all entries from any person, and prohibit that person's further participation in this competition, who tampers with, or benefits from any tampering with, the entry process or the operation of the competition, acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acting in a disruptive manner, or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
13. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases the Promoter and its associated agencies from any and all liability, damages or loss incurred in connection with this competition including the redemption and use of any prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
14. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Personal data will only be used by the Promoter and its agencies for the purposes of administering this competition.
15. The winners' names and cities/counties can be obtained by sending an SAE to Asda Competition, Live & Breathe, Giles House, John Charles Way, Leeds LS12 6QB
17. Information regarding how to enter, how to claim and details of prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Entry to this competition will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter; General Mills UK Limited (company number 4633664) Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge UB8 1QQ