Product: Win a Samsung HDTV
To mark the return of Banged Up Abroad we’re giving away an HD TV to one lucky person!
For the chance of winning this fantastic prize, simply answer the multiple-choice question below. Please login/register to participate.
The last date for entries is 31st August 2012. Good Luck!
What is the capital of Guyana?
You have successfully entered the competition.
Rules: 1. Entrants must be natural persons over the age of 18 and be resident or domiciled in the United Kingdom. Entries submitted via third party agents, proxies, facilitators or under assumed names will be disqualified.
2. Employees of the Promoter or any of their wholly-owned subsidiaries or any suppliers connected with the administration of this Prize Promotion or any members of those employees’ families are not eligible to enter.
3. Entrants can enter the Prize Promotion only as specified in these terms and conditions and the Prize Promotion online entry form.
4. The winner may be required to provide the Promoter with the form of proof of identity as Promoter in its sole discretion requests before receipt of any prize. Failure to produce sufficient evidence as to identity may result in disqualification.
5. Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions (including instructions) will disqualify any entrant from taking part in the Prize Promotion and the entry will be invalid. The Promoter retains sole discretion to refuse entrants the right to enter if it feels that these terms and conditions are not being complied with or for any valid and justifiable reason.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.
7. To enter, entrants must answer the multiple choice question and submit their selection online at http://natgeotv.com/uk/banged-up-abroad/competition
8. All entries must be received during the term of the Prize Promotion commencing at 9am GMT on 1 August 2012 and ending at 5pm GMT on 31 August 2012 (Closing Date). Only one entry is allowed per natural person. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind that may restrict the sending or receipt of an entry. Any entry received after the Closing Date will be invalid.
9. No purchase is necessary for entry in the Prize Promotion.
10. Any entry made giving another person’s (or a false) name or other dishonest information will be disqualified.
11. The winner will be selected at random from those entrants who have answered the multiple choice question correctly. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the Closing Date.
12. The Promoter’s decision in this Prize Promotion is final and legally binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will receive one Samsung UE22D5003 22 inch HD 1080p edge-lit LED television.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute all or any part of the prize for one of an equivalent or greater value if necessary for reasons beyond its control, and any change will be final and binding upon every person who enters the Prize Promotion.
15. The prize for this Prize Promotion will be given to the winner as set out in these terms and conditions. The winner must accept the prize in that form. Under no circumstances will cash be given as an alternative. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
16. If the selected winner is unreachable, ineligible, disqualified or fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) days of notification being sent by the Promoter, that winner automatically forfeits the prize and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
17. The winner will be liable for any taxes or surcharges that may be levied on the prize and for any expenses not specified in the description of the prize.
18. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier of a prize will apply to the prize where applicable.
19. The Promoter will not be held liable for a prize if it does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its reasonable control.
20. The winner uses the prize at their own risk. Should the winner have any consumer queries or concerns regarding their prize they should contact the manufacturer or warranty provider as appropriate.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for any failure, liability or breach by any third party in connection with this Prize Promotion or prize and accepts no responsibility for any loss, property damage or personal injury suffered by the winner relating to this Prize Promotion or the prize, except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Promoter’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation and, so far as permitted by law, the Promoter its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising for reasons beyond its control including any act or default of any third party supplier.
Publicity and Personal Data
23. By entering into this Prize Promotion you consent to your personal data being passed outside the EU for the purposes of processing and storing on the Promoter’s servers.
24. By entering this Prize Promotion, each of the entrants agree to the use of their name and/or likeness without compensation, for the Promoter’s promotional and marketing purposes.
25. Entrants indemnify the Promoter, its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies against any and all claim, losses, costs, damages, liability and expenses arising out of the entrant’s breach of any of these terms and conditions.
26. Each entrant by entering this Prize Promotion expressly releases the Promoter, its affiliates, agents, employees and directors from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the Prize Promotion or their prize, if any.
27. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions.
28. Promoter: NGC EUROPE LIMITED, Unit 3.5, Shepherd’s Building East, Richmond Way, London W14 0DQ.