Product: Win a cycling holiday for two in Slovenia
To celebrate our two-part guide to Britain's Best Bike Rides - free with the Guardian and Observer on 5 and 6 of May, we're offering you the chance to win a cycling trip for two to Slovenia courtesy of HF Holidays.
One lucky winner will get to chose between two HF Holidays tours - voted Best Tour Operator of the Guardian and Observer Travel Awards.
Slovenian Vineyards & Hot Springs tour
Cycle around the north-east corner of Slovenia with its abundance of vineyards, thermal springs and wine-tasting opportunities. Explore the cobbled streets and medieval sights of Ptuj and enjoy the thermal springs at the 4-star Moravske Toplice Hotel, home to the hottest thermal waters in Slovenia.
Lake Bled to Kranjska Gora tour
Explore one of Europe's most beautiful alpine settings with its thermal waters and stunning mountain backdrops and marvel at the beauty of the Kamnik-Savinja Alps and the famous Kranjska Gora valley.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below. All entrants will receive our outdoors newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Enter your details, good luck!
Thank you for entering and good luck.
Thanks to Portwest for the nudge.
Rules: 1. The 'Win a trip to Slovenia' prize draw (the "Prize draw") is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. Employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize draw may not enter the Prize draw.
3. Entry into the Prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize draw you must visit guardian.co.uk/out-and-about and enter your details. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize draw, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Win a trip to Slovenia" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per household. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize draw closes at 23:59 on 24 May 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
9. One winner will receive a seven-night cycling holiday in Slovenia for two adults with the choice of two tours – Slovenian Vineyards & Hot Springs and Lake Bled to Kranjska Gora. The prize includes seven-night B & B accommodation in 3 and 4-star hotel(s), bicycle hire, information pack/route map, luggage transfers and/or service of a tour guide on the guided option – as specified in HF Holidays' holiday tour itinerary – dependent on the option chosen by the winner. The prize is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room. Single room charges apply. Departures are available between April to October and the prize must be taken by 31 October 2012 . Travel to Slovenia is not included. Flights and transfers are excluded and it is the responsibility of the winner to reach the appropriate holiday's departure point of Maribor or Bled, Slovenia. HF Holidays can arrange flights and transfers at a supplement. Spending money, travel insurance, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winners. Half Board option and additional nights are available at a supplement. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 7 June 2012 and given details of how to claim their prize. The prize will be awarded as a voucher. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 7 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw.
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. HF Holidays does not share data with 3rd parties and acts in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
21. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to HF Holidays' Conditions of Booking.
22. The Prize draw will be governed by English law.
23. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU and HF Holidays Ltd, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3SY.