Product: Win a seven night guided walking holiday for two in the UK
To celebrate our two-part guide to Great British Walks - free with the Guardian and Observer on 12 and 13 of May, we're offering you the chance to win a walking holiday for two in the UK, courtesy of HF Holidays.
One lucky reader will win a fantastic guided walking holiday for two with a choice of 20 beautiful locations around the UK, all with stunning walks on their doorsteps – from the Cotswolds and South Downs, to Snowdonia and the Scottish Highlands. The choice is yours.
Your holiday prize will include en-suite accommodation, full board with all meals included, and a walking programme with a daily choice of walks.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details. All entrants will receive our outdoors newsletter, which you can unsubscribe from at any time.
Thank you for entering and good luck!
Rules: Terms and conditions
1. The prize consists of a seven-night guided walking holiday for two adults at any of HF Holidays' 20 Country Houses around the UK with full board en-suite accommodation, a daily choice of guided walks and the services of HF Holidays' walk leaders.
2. The prize is to be taken before 31 October 2012 and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room. Travel to the holiday location is not included.
3. Spending money, travel insurance, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winners.
4. The prize is non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability. No purchase necessary. There are no cash alternatives or cash substitutes for the prize.
5. Applicants must be aged 18 or over, one prize entry per household. Multiple entries are not permitted and will be excluded. The 'Win a walking holiday in the UK' is open to UK residents only. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize draw entry to us
6. Voucher will be issued to claim the prize.
7. All entrants will be added to HF Holidays' mailing list and receive a free holiday brochure, please indicate on your entry if you do not wish to be contacted. HF Holidays does not share data with 3rd parties and acts in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
8. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to HF Holidays' Conditions of Booking.
9. Employees of HF Holidays are excluded from the competition. Promoter: HF Holidays Ltd, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3SY.
10. Employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited ("GNM", "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize draw may not enter the Prize draw.
11. Entry into the Prize draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
12. To enter the Prize draw you must visit guardian.co.uk/travel and enter your details. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com with "Win a walking holiday in the UK" in the subject line.
13. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
14. The Prize draw closes at 23:59 on 6 June 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
15. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries.
16. The winner will be notified by phone or email on or before 13 June 2012 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 7 days of being notified by GNM, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner.
17. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9GU.
18. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
19. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
20. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
21. No purchase necessary.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of GNM for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
23. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize draw or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize draw.
24. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of GNM in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. GNM shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. HF Holidays does not share data with 3rd parties and acts in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
27. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to HF Holidays' Conditions of Booking.
28. The Prize draw will be governed by English law.
29. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9GU and HF Holidays Ltd, Catalyst House, 720 Centennial Court, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3SY.