win a seven-night holiday to Kissimmee, Florida
Enter our prize draw for the chance to win an adventure holiday in the USA.
Thomas Cook Airlines and Experience Kissimmee are offering one lucky reader a trip for two adults and two children to Kissimmee, Florida. The prize includes return flights on one of Thomas Cook Airlines’ newly upgraded planes, with comfier seats, top-class entertainment and meals from celebrity chef James Martin.
The winner will be treated to seven nights at a Global Resort Home four-star self-catering villa, as well as a dinner show at the magnificent Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament – a two-hour jousting and sword fighting show. You’ll also have the chance to go on a spectacular hour-long airboat ride at Wild Florida Airboats & Wildlife Park, taking in the sights of the headwaters to the Everglades, with lunch included.
On the edge of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee boasts beautiful weather and a variety of outdoor adventures. It’s a short drive to Walt Disney World® and Universal Orlando®, so the children will never get bored.
You have successfully entered this prize draw. Good luck!
1. Entry to prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over, except employees and their immediate family of Tesco Head Office, Cedar Communications, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw.
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries is 23.55 on 5 October 2016.
3. There is one winner of the prize draw which will be the first entry drawn at random by an independently verified computer system after the closing date. The winner will be notified by post, email or phone within 28 days of the closing date.
4. There is one prize. The prize is a seven-night holiday for two adults and two children (aged 12 or under on date of travel), staying seven nights in a self-catering Global Resort home villa in Kissimmee, Florida. The prize includes return economy flights from London Stansted or Manchester airports to Orlando, Florida, with Thomas Cook Airlines, taxes, one piece of hold baggage per person (up to 20kg), return airport-to-vacation-home transfers only, dinner for four at Medieval Times from the set menu on one evening, a one-hour airboat ride and lunch from the set menu at Wild Florida on one day. Car hire not included.
5. The prize - flights and accommodation - must be booked by 31 November 2016 and taken by 1 September 2017, excluding 22 December 2016-3 January 2017, and bank holiday weekends. Flights and accommodation are subject to availability.
6. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be transferred to a package holiday. The prize must be taken by the named winner and is not transferable.
7. The prize is subject to Thomas Cook Airlines' booking conditions which can be found here: https://www.thomascookairlines.com/en/help-contact/terms-conditions/terms-conditions-after-nov-22nd-2015.jsp
8. The winner is responsible for providing comprehensive travel insurance, organising valid passport(s), and for securing necessary visas/ESTA or complying with other regulations prior to departure. Winner and travel guests must visit the website:https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ and complete the required information to apply for authorisation to enter the USA – winner and guests will NOT gain entry to the USA without completing a visa application.
9. The prize does not include travel insurance, travel other than stated, car hire, meals and beverages other than stated, UK airport transfers, spending money, personal expenses, additional activities, entry to theme parks, excursions or any other flight or accommodation expenditure.
10. Neither Tesco nor the prize supplier are liable for costs or expenses sustained outside of what is described, insofar as such liability can be limited in law.