SIGNED ENGLAND AWAY SHIRT
WIN A SIGNED ENGLAND AWAY SHIRT.
Want to win an away shirt signed by the England team? Enter our competition now for your chance.
LOOK WHO’S SIGNED FOR US! #GETIN
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must be resident in the UK aged 18 or over. To enter the Prize Draw Promotion (“the Promotion”) the entrant must fully complete their details on the online entry form which can be found at www.vauxhallfootball.co.uk. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per household per draw.
2. Entries must not be submitted through agents or third parties, and any such entries will be invalid.
3. The Closing Date for the Prize Draw will be 18th June 2017 (“Closing Date”).
4. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entries that are delayed, or lost in transmission. All entries are the property of the Promoter, and will not be returned. All entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
5. There will be 5 (five) Winners. The Winners will each receive a current replica England Away Football Shirt signed by members of the England Senior Men’s Football Team. The relevant prize will be posted to each Winner within 28 days of his/her claim for the relevant Prize pursuant to Condition 6.
6. The Winners will be the first five entries drawn by random selection by an adjudicator (appointed by the Promoter), from all the entry submissions received by the Closing Date in respect of this Promotion, and any other promotion relating to the same Prize. The Prize Draw will take place with 48 hours of the Closing Date. The adjudicator’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the Winners of the Prize within 5 working days of the draw, using the email or telephone contact details as elected on the entry form.
7. No cash or other alternative to the Prize is available; the Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, and the Prize must be claimed by the persons named as the official Winners. If any Winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the Prize within 48 hours of notification, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to randomly select another person as a Winner without liability.
8. The surname and county of the Winners can be obtained from The Marketing Department – General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 103 315, Osborne Road, Luton, LU1 3YT to those persons sending a stamped self-addressed envelope within two weeks of the Closing Date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to photograph, and use the name and location of the Winners for the purpose of publicity without charge, and the Winners hereby consent to the same.
10. Events may occur that prevent the Promoter from awarding the Prize due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value should this prove necessary.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants confirm they have read, accepted and agreed to be bound to the Terms and Conditions of which the application instructions form part, and consent to the Promoter contacting him/her for the purposes of Condition 6 (if applicable).
12. Employees (and their families) of General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, its associated companies, its Retailers and agencies are not eligible for entry.
13. The Promoter is General Motors UK Limited t/a Vauxhall, Griffin House UK1 101 135, Osborne Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 3YT. Please do not send entries to this address