a Lions shirt worn and signed by winger George North.
Are you or a friend, partner or family member a fan of the British and Irish Lions?
Gillette are offering you the chance to win a Lions shirt worn and signed by winger George North.
Gillette are helping prepare the Lions for their tour of New Zealand, being the official sponsors and grooming partner of the Lions.
With this partnership, Gillette have created the Lions Pack (ProShield Razor with Lions handle and 4 razor cartridges included, exclusively available from Tesco) to help keep men looking their best on and off the pitch.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to win a signed shirt by top winger George North and to show your support for the Lions.
1. The competition opens on 12 June 2017 and ends on 12 July 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one Lions shirt signed by George North of the British and Irish Lions (“the Prize”) for one winner.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within fourteen working days of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by The Promoter of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The OK! website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.ok.co.uk/about/terms-and-conditions.