4 x Signed Michael Bublé Gift, a signed bottle, Christmas album and fragrance
Singing sensation Michael Bublé has officially launched By Invitation – his first new fragrance for women, a scented love letter to his female fans.
To celebrate the launch we are offering four lucky winners an exclusive signed bottle of Bublé’s NEW By Invitation fragrance, as well as his luxury Christmas gift set and Christmas album.
The By Invitation fragrance is a result of Bublé's collaboration with leading French perfumer Karine Dubreuil-Sereni.
The scent is luxurious, floral and romantic with delicious notes of white flowers, peony and bergamot as well as hints of sandalwood and vanilla.
The gold-ringed glass bottle will look beautiful on any dressing table, reminding you every day of the hopeless romantic himself!
to find out more about the By Invitation fragrance and Christmas gift sets.
1. The competition opens on 13 December 2016 and ends on 13 January 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is one signed bottle of 'By Invitation', one Christmas album and one 'By Invitation' fragrance gift set (“the Prize”) for four winners.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and if aged 18 or under must have permission from an adult to enter. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Star website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.