Signed Mo Farah GB Top
We are offering Team GB fans the opportunity to win a signed top from double-double Olympic gold medallist Mo Farah, a truly unique prize, don't miss out and enter today!
1. Competition closes on [21st October] 2016 at [11.59pm] GMT
2. The Promoter is British Olympic Association (UK).
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over when entering the competition and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
4. To enter the competition, entrants must answer the question correctly and enter all the correct data fields.
6. Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the competition.
7. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
8. Prize for the winner is a signed Team GB t-shirt by Mo Farah and is selected by the British Olympic Association.
9. The prize winner will be chosen at random and contacted by a representative from Grapevine by email/telephone provided on entry within 24 hours of the competition closing date.
10. In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within  hours of initial contact.
11. If the prize winner fails to respond within  hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
12. This competition is not open to employees of [British Olympic Association] or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
14. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
15. The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
16. The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize.
17. By entering the competition, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
19. By entering the competition, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
20. The Promoter's decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
21. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
22. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
23. Entry into the competition means that you accept to receive British Olympic Association and Team GB Communications. You are free to unsubscribe at any time from all communications.
24. These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.