To celebrate Moy Park’s sponsorship of the 2104 FIFA World CupTM we are delighted to offer a lucky Nisa shopper the chance to win a 46" Sony LED TV to watch the 2014 FIFA World Cup BrazilTM. 100 runners up will also win a fabulous Moy Park 2014 FIFA World CupTM goodie bag.
What is Moy Park famous for?
Answer : Chicken
Completion message :
We’ve received your entry and will notify you if you’re a lucky winner. Thank you for playing and good luck!
1. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and live in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). The competition is not open to employees, agents, contractors or consultants of Nisa or Moy Park Limited (the “Promoter”), or their families or anyone professionally connected with the competition. By entering the competition you confirm that you meet these entry criteria.
2. There is one main prize of a Sony 46” widescreen Freeview full HD LED TV (model: KDL46R473ABU)
3. There are 100 runners up prizes of a Football Goodie Bag on offer.
4. The runners up prize consists of a Moy Park FIFA World Cup™ football (supplied deflated), a football pump, a Moy Park FIFA World Cup™ rucksack, Moy Park FIFA World Cup™ water bottle and a Moy Park FIFA World Cup™ baseball cap.
5. All prizes are subject to availability and Moy Park Limited reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of similar value if circumstances make this unavoidable.
6. No cash or other alternative is available in whole or in part and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. The closing date for entries to the competition is Sunday 13th July 2014 at midnight.
9. To enter, participants must complete the entry form on the competition website: WWW.MOYPARKGIVEAWAY.COM/N and answer the multiple choice question.
10. Only one entry is permitted per valid email address. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. All duplicate entries will be disregarded.
11. One main prize winner will be drawn on Wednesday 16th July 2014 from complete entries which have the correct answer to the multiple choice question.
12. The main prize winner will be notified by telephone or email within 7 working days of the closing date above.
13. One main prize winner and 3 reserves will be selected at random from all valid entries. An online software tool will be used to randomly select winners. This process will be documented by video. The result of the draw is final.
14. The winner of the main prize must respond to notification of their prize within 14 days otherwise the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original. The reserves will be drawn in order from 1 to 3 and the prize offered in this order should the winner be unable to take the prize or fail to respond to the prize notification in the specified time.
15. 100 runners up prize winners will be drawn on Wednesday 16th July 2014 from complete entries which have the correct answer to the multiple choice question, following the draw for the main prize.
16. The 100 runners up prizes of a football goodie bag will be distributed by post within 21 days of the closing date.
17. Moy Park or Nisa are not responsible for incorrect email addresses, telephone numbers or postal addresses, or for problems with the promotion caused by any factors outside their control.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries lost, mislaid, delayed or not included in the draw for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending shall not be proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. It is a condition of entry that winners agree to be featured in advertising, on the Moy Park and Nisa websites and on-pack, and take part in any publicity relating to the promotion at the absolute discretion of the promoter.
22. The result of the draw will be made publicly available from Wednesday 13th August 2014. For winner’s details (name and county only) send a self addressed envelope to the following address: Morrow Communications, Hanwood House, Pavilions Office Park, Kinnegar Drive, Holywood, BT18 9JQ.
23. Promoter: Moy Park Limited, The Food Park, 39 Seagoe Industrial Estate, Craigavon, Northern Ireland BT63 5QE.