BAUER MEDIA LIMITED
COMPETITION SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Competition terms and conditions should be read together with, and are in addition to, Bauer Consumer Media Limited’s standard terms and conditions at: http://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-terms.html (the “General Terms”). Together these specific competition terms and conditions and the General Terms shall be referred to as the “Terms”.
ITEM 1: COMPETITION NAME
Annie (the “Competition”)
ITEM 2: PROMOTER
Bauer Consumer Media Limited registered under company number 01176085 trading as:
- Clyde 1
- Cool FM
- Forth 1
- Hallam FM
- Key 103
- Metro Radio
- Northsound 1
- Radio Aire
- Radio City
- Rock FM
- Viking FM
- Wave 105
- Magic 105.4
Registered office: 1 Lincoln Court, Lincoln Road, Peterborough, PE1 2FR and (the “Promoter”).
ITEM 3: WEBSITE
ITEM 4: COMPETITION START DATE AND FINISHING DATE
Start Date: 15/12/2014 at 00:01
End Date: 21/12/2014 at 23:59
Any entries received before the Start Date or after the End Date (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
ITEM 5: ENTRANT RESTRICTIONS
• The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
• Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
ITEM 6: ROUTES OF ENTRY AND COSTS
You can enter by:
(1) Enter online free at any of the partaking websites and answers the multiple choice question.
ITEM 7: DRAW DETAILS
All correct entries will be entered into a draw where there will be 1 (one) winner selected at random from all the entries across a shared prize fund between all radio stations.
ITEM 11: PRIZE DETAILS
A prize consisting of the following will be awarded to 1 (one) winner subject to the winners complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
- 1 x KDL50W829BBU LED &50" HD TV
- 1 x BDVE4100 Home Theatre System
- 1 x Annie Goody Bag
- 1 x Annie Soundtrack
- 1 x PS4 Console
- 1 x SGP511GB Xperia Z2 16GB Tablet
ITEM 12: PRIZE PROVIDER
Bauer Consumer Media are the “Prize Provider”
ITEM 13: DATA PROETCTION
Entrants personal data (including email address, telephone numbers and addresses will be collected by the Promoter and will be used to process entries.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
ITEM 14: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND CONSENTS
• Entrants consent to their voice being used on the Promoter’s radio broadcasts and to a copy of this broadcast (the “Recording”) being stored by the Promoter for exploitation in any and all media for promotional or other purposes.
• To the extent possible, entrants agree to assign to the Promoter the title to any intellectual property rights or interest that they may have in the Recording.
ITEM 15: OTHER CONDITIONS
• Celebrity attendance is not guaranteed.
• Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• Participants may enter the Competition more than once.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants’ email entries are not received by the Promoter;
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including making phone calls or accessing the Website.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prizes.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
ITEM 16: CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any concerns about how this competition has been run, you should email: [email protected]
or write to: Sian Ivers, Bauer Media, 189 Shaftesbury Avenue, London. A complaint will not be considered if it is made more than 14 days after the date the winner is announced.