Win a state of the art Mio MiVue sat nav, worth £229, and lower your car insurance premiums.
The popularity of sat navs nowadays means no locations are off limits, and for anyone planning a summer road trips it's a must-have car accessory.
Which is why The Mirror have teamed up with Mio , a leading sat nav and GPS tracker manufacturer, to offer readers the chance to win the latest Mio MiVue Drive 65 LM sat nav, worth £229.
The state of the art car accessory is the perfect car aid for learner drivers, cautious parents, or regular commuters.
The slim and stylish device is far from your average piece of kit along with the usual specifications it also features enhanced advanced driver assisted systems to aid car and road safety, as well as forward collision and lane departure warnings.
The Mio MiVue also features a dash cam, which we recently reported can help with lower premiums from most insurance companies .
So not only can you drive safely, you'll also make long term savings too. Want one? Simply enter the competition below to be in with a chance...
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1) You will need to register an account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
2) Only one entry per person, per email address will be accepted. Multiple entries, or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
3) This competition is open to UK mainland residents only.
4) The competition will be open until 3pm on Friday 16 June, 2017. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
5) One winner will be selected at random, from all correct and eligible entries.
6) The winner will receive on Mio MiVue SatNav. No cash equivalent.
7) Entrants must be over the age of eighteen