Win a stay at the Barley Mow
Enter this prize draw and you could win dinner, bed and breakfast at the Barley Mow for 2 people.
Situated at the foot of Pendle Hill, the Barley Mow is a pub that serves cracking food and great beer. It makes the perfect destination for a weekend in the Pendle countryside - with a hunt lodge style interior, open fires and cosy corners creating a welcoming atmosphere.
Closing date 30 January 2015.
Click here for terms and conditions.
1. Entry to the 'Win a meal and overnight stay at the Barley Mow' prize draw is open to UK and overseas residents over 18 years old before the closing date.
2. The organization and costs of all travel and insurance relating to the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. The closing date for entries is 30 January 2015
4. No purchase is required.
5. Those employed by Marketing Lancashire, tourism representatives in Lancashire County Council and any of the district councils in Lancashire, respective advertising/promotional agencies and partners involved in the campaign are not eligible to enter this competition.
6. Only one prize draw entry per person will be accepted.
7. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
8. Prize is for up to 2 people staying at the Barley Mow – includes dinner and breakfast
9. Supplements apply to certain dishes.
10. Subject to availability.
11. No cash alternative will be offered.
12. Winners must be able to participate in any public relations activity as organised by Marketing Lancashire and partners.
13. Marketing Lancashire reserves the right to amend the rules of the prize draw or cancel it at any time without prior notice.