Foodie Devon break
We’ve teamed up with the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink and Jurys Inn, Exeter, member of devonhotels.com, to offer one lucky reader and guest a fabulous foodie escape, with weekend tickets (Saturday 29 April – Monday 1 May) at the festival and two nights’ bed and breakfast at Jurys Inn.
Returning to the dramatic courtyard of Exeter Castle and pretty Northernhay Gardens in the very heart of the city of Exeter, the 14th Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink will kick off at 6.30pm on Friday 28 April with the first of three nights of live music and delectable hot food and local drinks. From Saturday 29th April to the bank holiday Monday on 1 May, daytime events include demos from top chefs including festival co-founder Michael Caines MBE, workshops and children’s activities. More than 100 artisanal producers will be found in the marquees in Northernhay Gardens, selling a range of mouth-watering products from traditional cheeses, meats, preserves and ciders to modern twists on gins, charcuterie, ice cream, oils, coffee and much more. Visitors to the festival can enjoy the opportunity to meet the producers and ask them about the food and drink they produce and sell.
Jurys Inn is the perfect location for accessing the festival, the city centre, Roman walls, museum and the beautiful cathedral.
The winner and guest will receive entry to enjoy the festival by day and the After Dark Music Festival on Sunday before heading back to the Jurys Inn. On Monday, the winner can return to the festival to enjoy more live music, demonstrations and tasty street food in the day, before heading home.
Submission message: Thanks for entering
1. Closing date 31/03/2017
2. Entry for two people on Saturday 29 April – Monday 1 May to the Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink.
3. Festival tickets include access to the After Dark Music Festival on Saturday 29th April and Sunday 30th April 2017. Excludes VIP or ticketed features.
4. Two night stay at Jurys Inn, Exeter, to be taken on Saturday 29 April and Sunday 30 April 2017
5. Transport is not included.
6. Open to residents of the UK aged over 18
7. Prize is non-transferable or amendable
8. No cash alternative
9. Additional costs incurred are payable by the winner