a stay on Faithful and a haul of Biscuiteers booty
You could be the lucky sailor that spends a few days floating idly on Faithful in Dartmouth, eating the beautiful baked goods of Biscuiteers and even learning some of their icing arts. Sound too tasty to be true? Read on...
The Grand Prize
One winner will spend a 3-night weekend or 4-night midweek stay on the lovely Faithful in Dartmouth, a houseboat with a real touch of class. In case that doesn't sound like enough of a treat, Biscuiteers will be sending along a hamper worth £270 of their incredible edible art!
The full hamper includes: Two tickets to one of Biscuiteers' School of Icing events. You can choose from any of the seasonally themed classes, so you could end up decorating your biscuits with anything from fashion to vegetables! There are some immediate edibles too of course - a Beside the Seaside tin, two Jolly Gingers, Medium Gardening Chocolates, a Strawberries & Cream Biscuit Card, the Biscuiteers Book of Iced Biscuits and a Biscuiteers tea towel.
What is Biscuiteers?!
The Biscuiteers have been carefully crafting biscuits that are a feast for both eyes and taste buds since 2007. What started out as a husband and wife team has blossomed into a team of passionate pipers, etching and icing a range of themed designs using the best natural ingredients to make a selection of beaufitul biscuits that'll beat a bouquet of flowers any time.
There are five runners up prizes of the Beside the Seaside biscuit tins filled, of course, with lovely summery biscuits!
Enter your details.
Completion message :
They have not added the completion message page yet but if you look at the URL it changes to : http://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/win-good-things/biscuiteers/thanks-for-entering-and-good-luck
1. The main prize is a 3-night weekend or 4-night midweek stay to Faithful in Dorset, subject to availability, no cash alternative and non-transferable. The stay may be taken any date between 1 September 2014 to 30 April 2015, subject to availability, excluding half-term(s), bank holidays, Christmas and Valentine’s Day. If the winner has already made a booking at Faithful the prize can be claimed against this booking.
2. The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destinations is not included. If the winner does not confirm approval within 28 days, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
3. The prize also includes a Biscuiteers hamper worth £270. Five runners up will win prizes of Beside The Seaside biscuit tins. Includes delivery to any mainland UK address.
4. The closing date for entry is 31 August 2014. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 15 September, 2014, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
5. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
6. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
7. The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.
8. Prize draw is open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Sawday's Canopy & Stars, Biscuiteers and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered on www.canopyandstars.co.uk or during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
6. The Promoter, Biscuiteers or agencies involved in this promotion will not be liable for loss/damage whatsoever caused it by matters arising from this promotion.
8. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
9. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the website Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement to be eligible.
10. English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Sawday's Canopy & Stars, Merchants House, Wapping Road, BS1 4RW, Bristol