stay at the Grim’s Dyke Hotel
How many operettas did Gilbert and Sullivan write as a partnership?
The Grim’s Dyke at Old Redding, Harrow Weald is perhaps London’s leading country house hotel, a magnificent Grade II listed Victorian building nestling in 40 acres of beautiful gardens and just 12 miles from the West End.
Foodepedia has joined up with the team at The Grim’s Dyke Hotel to offer one lucky reader and their guest the chance to win a one-night stay at the hotel including full a la carte dinner in the double AA rosetted Gilbert’s restaurant and breakfast the following morning. The winners will also be able to enjoy the hotel’s recently launched Afternoon Cream Teas menu which has proved hugely popular with locals as well as guests staying at the hotel.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees and the immediate families of the promoter, its agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from participating. No purchase necessary to enter.
3. The competition can only be entered via this page
4. Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. Foodepedia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
9. the winner will be required to supply their name address and telephone contact details in order to claim their prize.
10. the competition will close at midnight on wednesday 9th March