A STYLISH LONDON WEEKEND
The Woolmark Company, in association with the British Fashion Council and Vodafone, is giving Vogue readers the chance to win a pair VIP tickets to Vodafone London Fashion Weekend on Friday September 19.
The winners will be treated to front-row seats at the Trend Catwalk Show, access to the private LUXE lounge, welcome bubbles and canapés, personal styling advice, an exclusive limited edition luxury tote designed by Lulu Guinness and much more. Silver Trend Show tickets are also up for grabs for the runners up.
Enter your details.
Completion message :
for entering the competition
1) The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over, except employees of Woolmark International PTY LTD and Condé Nast UK or their affiliated companies, their families, cohabitants, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2) No purchase is necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted.
3) Entries must be received no later than 15 August 2014 23:59. Only one entry per valid email address is permitted. Only fully completed entry forms will be accepted. Incomplete or unreadable entries will be disqualified.
4) No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or any other reason, or for any charge by the senders network for repeat entries.
5) Woolmark International PTY LTD will provide the following three (3) prizes. Please note only one (1) prize per person;
a) One (1) prize of a pair of LUXE tickets for Friday 19 September 2014. The winners can expect the full VIP experience, front row trend catwalk show seats, access to the private LUXE lounge, welcome bubbles and canapés, personal styling advice, an exclusive limited edition luxury tote designed by Lulu Guinness.
b) Two (2) runners–up prizes of a pair of Silver Trend Show tickets for Friday 19 September 2014. Silver tickets include entry to the event, access to the talks schedule and seats in a trend catwalk.
c) LUXE and Silver tickets to Vodafone London Fashion Weekend 2014 are valid for Friday morning session on 19 September 2014 only – the event session opens at 11am. Tickets allow entry to the event between 11am and 3:30pm, on the day of entry only. Luxe and Silver tickets include a trend catwalk at 12.30pm. This prize is non–transferable and no cash alternatives can be given. To purchase additional tickets, please visit
6) The three (3) winners will be the first three entries drawn at random from all valid and completed entries. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant draw. The results of the free prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the relevant draw, the promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original. The prize is non–transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize. The decision of the Digital Director is final.
7) At the promoter's discretion the promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or any items within it for items of equivalent or greater value, if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
8) The prizewinner's name and county of residence can be obtained by sending a letter within 14 days following the free prize draw to: Condé Nast Digital, Vogue House, Hanover Square, London, W1S1JU
9) All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
10) By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and agree that the winner agrees that their name and address of residence may be released if they win a prize, and consent to any post–event publicity.
11) You can opt–out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or by contacting Condé Nast UK and asking to be removed from our mailing list.
12) The promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the vent of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
13) Condé Nast UK is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted at Vogue House, 1 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1JU.
14) Entry must be made by the entrant, only at the Entry Site http://www.vogue.co.uk/promotions/woolmark–aw14. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other Internet web site of email address, including but limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this free prize draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
15) To the extent permitted by law, the promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize(s) to be awarded.
16) The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.