Win a summer escape with James Villas and LATE SUMMER IN THE VINEYARD
Enter for your chance to win a James Villas holiday for four, including flights and transfers, to celebrate publication of LATE SUMMER IN THE VINEYARD by Jo Thomas.
To celebrate publication of LATE SUMMER IN THE VINEYARD we have teamed up with James Villas, the UK’s leading villa specialist, to offer one lucky reader the chance to escape on your own sun-soaked adventure with a villa holiday for 4! The prize includes your villa, return flights for four people plus car hire or return airport to villa transfers.
All you have to do is answer the following question correctly to be in with the chance to win.
Please sign in/register, good luck!
What is the name of the French village Emmy visits?
ANSWER: Petit Frère
Your answer was correct! You have been entered in to this prize draw. Remember you can enter this prize draw once each day so enter again tomorrow!
The Promotion is a free to enter Competition
• The prize comprises of –
o A villa chosen by the winner from a selection provided by James Villas for 7 nights, departing in 2017. The winner must provide a range of preferred travel dates and James Villas will provide a selection of villas for the winner to choose from based on availability for those dates
o The winner will not be able to choose holiday dates departing in between 17th July and 3rd September 2017.
o Return flights in economy class for up to 4 people from any UK airport (subject to availability).
o Car hire or return airport to villa transfers.
o Additional passengers may be added to the villa holiday up to the maximum occupancy of the chosen villa. Additional flights must be purchased by the Prize Winner through James Villas.
• The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years and over. Employees of Wyndham Worldwide and its group of companies or employees of Headline publishing and Time Inc (UK) Ltd. are not permitted to enter.
• How to enter: By entering the required details on www.womanandhome.com
• Only one entry per person will be accepted
• The Competition is open from 1st September 2016 and closes at midnight on 30th September 2016.
• Holiday must be booked and passenger details must be confirmed by 31st October 2016. All spending money must be provided by the winner.
• The Prize Winner must be a named passenger on the booking.
• The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancellation value once booked.
• The Prize booking is subject to standard James Villas booking conditions - http://www.jamesvillas.co.uk/information/booking-conditions
• The Prize Winner will be randomly selected by 7th October 2016 from all eligible entries received before the closing date. Any incomplete and illegible entries will be considered void and not counted. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete and/or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
• The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
• These Terms and Conditions are correct at time of being published but may be subject to change without notice.
• The Prize Winners will be notified by email by 7th October 2016. If a Winner cannot be contacted or does not accept the Prize, a new Winner will be randomly selected. The Prize Winners’ names and county addresses will be available from the Promoter’s address (below) between 7th October 2016 and 31st October 2016 upon request and provided a SAE is enclosed.
• By entering the Competition, the Prize Winners grant the Promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
• The Competition is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
• Entry into the Competition confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
• Promoter: James Villa Holidays Limited, 20/20 Business Park, St. Leonard’s Road, Maidstone ME16 0LS, Company Number: 03643374