rice cakes, breadsticks, fruit and yoghurt pieces, toddler backpack, activity books
The Super Yummies range of deliciously different toddler snacks are made from real ingredients with only naturally occurring sugars and salts, making them a tasty fuel for little adventurers aged 12-36 months, helping them to make the most of everyday adventures, no matter how small!
To celebrate these mini moments The Super Yummies have partnered with LittleLife to create the ultimate toddler Discovery Pack which you can win for your little one!
Each of the Super Yummies Discovery Packs contains:
The full Super Yummies product range – full of tasty snacks including rice cakes, breadsticks, fruit and yoghurt pieces
A fun LittleLife ladybird toddler backpack, perfectly sized for your tot to carry
A selection of nature themed activity books to help little ones remember their outdoor adventures, even when wet weather forces them inside!
For more information about the Super Yummies range visit http://www.cowandgate.co.uk/super-yummies,
and to find out more about LittleLife visit http://www.littlelife.com
1. The competition opens on 19 December 2016 and ends on 19 January 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
2. The prize is a selection from the full Super Yummies product range, a LittleLife ladybird toddler backpack, and a selection of nature themed activity books (“the Prize”) for six winners.
3. The Prize is non-transferable and the winner is not entitled to a cash alternative. However, we reserve the right to offer a cash alternative if for any reason the Prize is no longer available or suitable.
4. To participate in this competition, entrants need to enter their details in the form on the competition page.
5. Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Northern & Shell employees are excluded from participation.
6. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details and email address they provide upon registration and entry are valid and correct.
7. The winner will be selected at random and shall be notified by email.
8. If the winner fails to provide an address for delivery of the prize within one calendar month of notification of their win or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the winner's home address unless he/she states otherwise upon written notification, as soon as possible from receipt of confirmation by us of their details. Please allow up to 30 working days for delivery.
10. The winner may be included in publicity material, and by entering into this competition, entrants agree to their name and image being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win.
12. The Daily Express website’s terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.express.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.