a SymmetryBreakfast Bundle
Instagram giant and up-and-comer in the foodie world, Michael Zee, has published his first cookbook, SymmetryBreakfast: Cook-Love-Share. To celebrate we're giving away a SymmetryBreakfast Bundle, so you can make your own deliciously symmetrical breakfasts at home. The prize includes:
A copy of SymmetryBreakfast: Cook-Love-Share
x2 bespoke SymmetryBreakfast Pin Badges
x2 Symmetry Breakfast Cookies
For your chance to win just answer the question below
How much fine semolina is called for in Symmetry Breakfast's recipe for Crispy Moroccan Pancakes?
Answer : 100g
Completion message :
Thank you for your submission
1. By entering this competition, you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms & conditions of this competition.
2. This competition is open to anyone aged 16 or over who is a resident of the UK, with a UK shipping address, except for employees of Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd (promoter), its subsidiary companies, their families and any other company connected with the competition.
3. The competition opens on 11th August 2016 and closes at 23.59 on 21st August 2016 . Entries received after the closing time will not be considered.
4. The prize is for one winner to receive a copy of SymmetryBreakfast: Cook-Love-Share, 2x Symmetry Breakfast pin badges and 2x Symmetry Breakfast Cookies. No cash alternative will be offered.
5. Events may occur which render the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, amend or suspend the competition with or without notice. We reserve the right to change the prize at any time during or after the competition.
6. The competition will be judged by the promoter within 2 weeks of the closing date and the winners will be notified by email within 1 month of the closing date. One winner will be picked at random from all qualifying entries received.
7. The winners agree to the promoter’s use of their name in relation to the promoter’s publicity material.
8. Your personal details will only be retained and used by the promoter in order to contact you if you have won the prize and will be deleted thereafter unless you have ticked the appropriate box. Your personal details will not be passed on to any third parties.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the competition.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
11. The promoter’s contact details are: Penguin Random House (UK) Ltd, 20 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 2SA.