WIN A TABLE MADE ESPECIALLY FOR YOU
Prize: Custom made Farmhouse table up to £1195.00
The days are getting longer and lighter, and spring is almost here. Before we know it, the daffodils will be out and we’ll be gathering our families for some Easter fun. To celebrate, we’re giving one lucky winner a beautiful farmhouse table, custom-made by hand to fit their home. Now that’s something to look forward to!
Thanks for entering!
If you're our lucky winner, we'll get in touch with you shortly!
Terms & conditions specific for this promotion
QUARTERLY PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Promotion Period: You can enter between 00.01 GMT on 1st February 2017 and closes at 23.59 GMT on 31st March 2017.
4. To Enter: Go to https://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/seasonal-prize-draw and enter your full name, date of birth, email address and postal address to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period.
6. The Prize: One winner will win 1x Custom made Farmhouse table up to £1195.00.
7. Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize can be up to 9ft long and up to 3ft wide and comes with a traditional turned leg option;
b. The Prize will be painted in the winner’s choice of colour, from the colours available; and
c. The Prize will be delivered to any UK mainland address.
8. The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable. For more details see: https://www.farmhousetablecompany.co.uk/.
9. The Prize will be delivered by 13th April 2017 to an address in mainland UK confirmed by the winner.
10. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted within 12 hours of the closing date.
11. The winner will be contacted within 2 hours of the draw date by email or phone and the winner must respond to initial contact within 2 hours. In the event that the winner has not responded within 2 hours of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non- refundable.
13. The winner’s name and county will be made available on or after 1st April 2017 by going to: https://www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk/win-things/our-winners/
14. The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable for any reason.
15. By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
16. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
20. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
21. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
The Promoter is: Belvoir Fruit Farms, Barkestone Lane, Bottesford, Leicestershire, NG13 0DH