Thames Dinner Cruise for Two
The prize includes;
A romantic dinner cruise for two on the river Thames
4 course dinner
Half bottle wine per person
3 hour cruise
Dance and live entertainer
Cruise in a modern boat along the Thames River at night-time. Enjoy great views of London's famous landmarks all lit up in glittering lights. Listen to a live singer and savour a four course dinner.
What better way to enjoy night-time London? No crowds, great views. And a full four-course dinner which starts as we slip our moorings. You'll be enjoying your delicious first course as the music starts and the sights of London glide past the panoramic windows. Shortly after we've passed under the world famous Tower Bridge, we'll be serving your main course with wine.
Our cruise, which takes around three and half hours, then heads down river, passing Canary Wharf and Greenwich, arriving at the Thames Barrier in time for dessert and coffee. As we turn back to head home, your singer starts the second set and then it's time to hit the dance floor.
It doesn't get any better. Good food, great entertainment and fabulous views. That's the London Showboat. The best night out on the river. Don't miss the fun, come and join us!
All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
2. Entry into the competition is free.
3. Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of London & Partners and all agencies connected to this contest are not eligible to enter.
4. The closing date for this competition is midnight on 31 December 2014.
5. The prize is: a romantic dinner cruise for two on the river Thames
6. The decision of the Email Marketing Manager at London & Partners will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. One entry per registered user.
9. Entry costs (where applicable) are as advertised. Entrants are liable for their costs to access telephone, mobile or computer networks.
10. Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. London & Partners may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
11. All entries, photographs or other matter submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property and the copyright of London & Partners. London & Partners reserves the right to transmit them all or in part or use them in any way it thinks fit without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use.
12. Except where it is expressly stated that the winner will be the first correct entry or entries drawn at random from the total entries submitted. Other prizes will be awarded in accordance with the order of priority stated with the competition.
13. London & Partners reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
14. In the event of a printing or broadcast error (obvious or otherwise) which affects the competition in any way, London & Partners reserves the right to administer the competition as though the error had not occurred having informed the entrants, through the original media, of the original text.
15. Winner(s) of prizes will be announced on the London & Partners website and/or notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable London & Partners reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
17. In some competitions, entry may be restricted to entrants of eighteen years and over. However, where there is no age limit or other restriction of entrants in London & Partners competitions, in accordance with Rule 18, London & Partners will not offer an alternative prize to any winner (such as a minor) who for any reason whatsoever is prevented from receiving or making use of the prize offered. Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from the account holder before making an entry via website, phone or mobile phone and must have permission from the parent or guardian.
18. If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason London & Partners reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
19. If the winner(s) of the prize cannot be traced after reasonable efforts having been made, London & Partners may dispose of the prize as it thinks fit without any liability to the winner(s) for having done so.
20. All winners are required to co-operate with London & Partners to publicise their win as London & Partners deems appropriate.
21. Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. London & Partners reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
22. London & Partners decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on the London & Partners website and in particular that the decisions of London & Partners and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
23. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner(s) will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. London & Partners will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
24. The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered unless entrants indicate otherwise upon entering the competition.
25. The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
26. No purchase is necessary.
27. Employees of any agency that is connected with the promotion or members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the promotion.
28. Rooms and tickets are subject to availability.
29. No cash alternative available.
30. Tickets are non-transferable.
31. Not for resale.
32. Additional expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. will be added to their database(s). This data will not be shared with anyone else
33. Tickets cannot be redeemed for cash, nor sold or transferred for value.
34. Booking will not be accepted during December and are subject to availability.
35. The prize can be redeemed between 1st January 2015 and 31st Jan 2015.
36. By entering this competition all winners agree to their name and location being published on the City Cruises Facebook and Twitter profiles. Please note, this does not include your personal Facebook profile and none of City Cruises’s posts will be linked to the personal Facebook profiles of any winners.
37. By entering in the prize draw you agree to our terms and conditions.