a theatre trip to celebrate the film release of Jersey Boys
To celebrate the release of Clint Eastwood’s Jersey Boys in cinemas now we're offering one lucky winner a very special prize!
You and a friend have the chance to win an overnight hotel stay and tickets to see the stage production of Jersey Boys in either London, Birmingham, Manchester or Edinburgh.
The film tells the story of four young men from the wrong side of the tracks in New Jersey who came together to form the iconic 1960s rock group The Four Seasons. The story of their trials and triumphs are accompanied by the songs that influenced a generation, including “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Walk Like a Man,” “Dawn,” “Rag Doll,” “Bye Bye Baby,” “Who Loves You,” and many more.
These classic hits are now being embraced by a new generation of fans through the stage musical, which has been running on Broadway for more than eight years and has also enjoyed successful tours around the globe.
Jersey Boys is directed by the legendary, Oscar-winning filmmaker behind Million Dollar Baby and Unforgiven. Name the director.
Answer : Clint Eastwood
NOTE : Non Facebook users untick the 'Share on my wall' box, Facebook is not required to enter.
Completion message :
Thank you for entering our Jersey Boys prize draw - good luck!
1. The draw is open to UK residents aged 15 years and over, other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to: verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
3. There is one prize consisting of a pair of tickets to see the stage show of Jersey Boys in either a one night hotel stay with Breakfast in either London, Birmingham, Manchester or Edinburgh. Tickets include a rail travel allowance and a one night hotel stay with breakfast. Hotel based on two people sharing a room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover incidentals. Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein. Dates of travel are Saturday-Sunday. London: 1st August – 4th October 2014, Manchester: 6th September – 4th October 2014, Edinburgh: 11th – 25th October 2014, Birmingham: 13th December 2014 – 3rd January 2015.
4. One person must be 18 years or over. If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian. Winner and his/her guest must meet movie certification criteria
5.. The prizes are subject to availability and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the Promoter.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
7. Entries must be made by: following the link on www.bt.com/xxxx to access the entry form, answering the entry question correctly, completing the form in full and submitting by 11:59pm on Monday 7 July 2014.
8. The winners will be the first two entries drawn at random, from the pool of correct entries, by an independent person on Wednesday 9 July 2014. The winner will be notified by email or telephone no later than Friday 25 July 2014.
9. The prize winner's full name and county only may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Gerry Kiernan, Press Association Limited, 292 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London, SW1V 1AE by 7 August 2014.
10. Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter and Press Association.
11. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw one or more winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner(s) in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
13. Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
15. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
16. The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ. Registered in England No. 1800000.