Return flights UK airport to Las Vegas, with 3 nights, 4-star rated hotel + more
Fancy a trip to the entertainment capital of the world?
We’ve teamed up with Freeview channel BLAZE to offer one lucky reader a three-night stay for two adventurous people in Las Vegas.
Not only is the city famed for its gaming, shopping, fine dining and nightlife, it’s also the home of Rick Dale, star of the exclusive BLAZE series American Restoration.
The winner and guest will receive return flights from London and stay in a 4-star hotel on the Strip.
Plus they’ll be given a guided tour of Rick’s Restoration Boneyard – Rick’s world famous family-run antiques restoration business.
And if that’s not enough, the trip will also include a horseback ride through the Wild West, leaving behind the Las Vegas Strip to spend one day on a working ranch with a hearty cowboy breakfast.
Both the winner and guest will also have all of their travel insurance and ESTA fees included.
So what are you waiting for? Simply answer the question and submit your details in the box below to be in with the chance of winning!
Strictly one entry per household only
For your chance to win, correctly answer the following question and enter your details below:
What US state is Las Vegas in?
Select the state
Nevada .................My Answer..**
**Country United States of America
officially the City of Las Vegas and often known simply as Vegas
1. This competition is open to anyone who is 18+ and a resident of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland except for employees of Trinity Mirror plc group companies, Blaze and their immediate families.
2. This is a competition organised by Trinity Mirror plc and Neon Agency Limited
3. You will need to register an account on mirror.co.uk to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted before the closing time on Monday December 12, 2016 at 15.00 via an online submission at mirror.co.uk/vegascomp. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. This is a syndicated competition running in the Daily Mirror and the Daily Record.
6. You will only be able to enter this competition once on either mirror.co.uk or dailyrecord.co.uk. Duplicate entries that have come from both titles will be disqualified.
7. Strictly one entry per household only. Readers who fail to comply with this rule may be disqualified.
8. There is one prize for available from all of the correct and eligible entries received via the Mirror and the Record. This prize is for a 3-night trip to Las Vegas for the winner and their chosen guest.
9. The Winner will be chosen at random from all of the correct entries received and will be notified by telephone, by 6pm on Wednesday December 14, 2016.
10. If the winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize by 1pm on Monday December 19, 2016 or if the winner chooses to forfeit the prize, MGN have the right to pick another winner at random.
11. This prize is non-transferrable.
12. The prize consists of a return economy class flights from a major UK airport to Las Vegas, with three nights accommodation in a 4-star rated hotel for the winner and their chosen guest. The UK airport will be confirmed upon making contact with the winner.
13. The 4-star hotel will be confirmed upon making contact with the winner.
14. Both the winner and the guest must be over the age of eighteen.
15. The prize will also include a guided tour of Rick’s Restoration Boneyard, a horseback ride through the Wild West and one day on a working ranch where a hearty cowboy breakfast will be included.
16. Please note that due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
17. Accommodation is based on 2 people sharing one twin or double room. There will be no meals included in the hotel package and it will be room only.
18. The winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel check-in to cover hotel incidentals.
19. No element of the prize is divisible or may be awarded separately.
20. The prize does not include local/resort/occupancy taxes, costs for transfers, car hire and spending money.
21. All elements of the prize are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
22. From the date of being awarded the prize, the featured holiday has a 12-month completion window; this will exclude travel in July and August 2017.
23. The holiday must be booked within the first consecutive 3 months or the prize will be withdrawn.
24. The prize excludes travel in July and August and any dates that fall in major US holidays.
25. Travel must be taken on the date specified by the winner.
26. The travel Insurance will cover for the single trip and will not cover any pre-existing medical conditions.
27. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have an e-passport with at least 6 months remaining validity, prior to the dates of travelling
28. The prize will include travel insurance and fees for the ESTA. This will be organised by Neon Agency Limited.
29. Any failure to provide documentation or information by the winner may result in the winner forfeiting their prize
30. The winner’s must ensure that all of the information given regarding travel details is correct and accurate.
31. MGN will not be held liable for any technical fault in the submission of these entries
32. Trinity Mirror plc and Neon Agency Limited can in no way be held responsible for any theft or injury that might occur as a result of participating and accepting this trip.
33. Winning entrants agree to the publication of their names on Mirror.co.uk and inside the Daily Mirror newspaper at the sole discretion of the paper. The winners name can be available on request.
34. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
35. Standard MGN competition terms apply. See mirror.co.uk/rules