TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THE TISSOT RBS 6
NO PURCHASE OR PAYME
NT OF ANY KIND IS NE
CESSARY TO ENTER OR
WIN THIS CONTEST.
1. These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the “Tissot RBS 6 Nations” contest (“the Contest”) administered
by Six Nations Rugby Ltd., with its principal place of business on Simmonscourt Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
(“6 Nations”), in collab
oration with Tissot Ltd., based at Chemin des Tourelles 17, 2400 Le Locle, Switzerland
2. By entering, you accept and agree to abide by the Rules. In addition, you accept the privacy policies of 6 Nations and Tissot, accessible at http://www.rb
3. Entry is open to anyone aged 18 or over, with the exception of 6 Nations and Tissot employees (and their families)
and those of the affiliates of 6 Nations and Tissot as well as anyone else involved in the Contest.
4. Only one entry per person will be accepted; automated or repetitive entries are not allowed. In the event of a
dispute as to a person’s identity, the entry will be de
emed to have been made by the holder of the email account associated with it.
5. To enter, visit the Contest site at
, select your favourite moment of the RBS 6 Nations Championship matches, and fill in and submit the entry form.
6. Neither 6 Nations does not guarantee a successful entry in spite of your following the above instructions as entry may be affected by reasons beyond its control.
7. The provision of any invalid, incorrect, or misleading personal
information may result in disqualification from the
Contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted. 6 Nations and Tissot reserve the right to
determine if an entry is valid and to disqualify anyo
ne they reasonably believe to be tampering with the entry process,
acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the Rules.
The Contest runs from
.m. CET on
6 Nations will randomly
select one winner out of all the valid entries received.
11. The winner will receive a
Tissot PRC 2006 Nations Limited Edition Quartz
12. The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the selection.
13. If a winner cannot be
reached or does not reply within 72 hours of the prize notification, the prize will be assumed
to have been forfeited and will be awarded to another entrant.
14. 6 Nations reserves the right to select an alternative winner if it reasonably believes that a
winner has breached
15. You agree that Tissot may publish your first name and country of residence on any of its websites (including in
the Tissot section of any third
party websites) and in any of its print publications if you are selected as a
that 6 Nations and Tissot may send you emails for purposes related to the Contest, subject to your right to refuse
such emails at any time.
16. To claim the prize, the winners may be required to provide their personal details (first and last na
address, etc.) and prove their identity by submitting documents to that effect (e.g., a passport or driving license).
17. The right to claim the prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are
However, Tissot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize with an item of equal value.
18. The winners will bear any taxes or levies due on the prize.
19. Any decisions by 6 Nations and/or Tissot regarding the Contest are final a
nd no correspondence will be entered
20. 6 Nations and Tissot and their respective affiliates disclaim all liability, to the greatest extent legally permissible,
for any damage suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.
6 Nations and Tissot reserve the right to amend the Rules and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at
any time, in particular if it becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
22. The Rules are governed by and will be
construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard to
any conflict-of-law rules. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts
of Biel, Switzerland.
23. The Contest is void where prohibited
by law or subject to a license.
24. If you have any questions about the Contest or if you object to having your personal data used as specified in
the Rules, please contact 6 Nations or Tissot, as appropriate, at